Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan lots Humiliation!!!

Bad captain, bad team
    bad management and that bring us to humiliation in final test.
    Well done england. They deserve victory.
    Do we miss Waseem now. I am sure we do.

Do we miss Imran oh yes definately. He should have bring Younis earlier in the match and things would have been totally different after our disastrous batting....NICE ONE ENGLAND GOOD ON YOU... A sad Pakistaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well... Pak did bat very well in the first innings.. n also bowled quite well as well.. but dont know wat happened to them in the second innings.. if they would've made around 250 then the match would've been drawn... huh oh well... u cant jst say bat captaincy, management etc... it was jst poor batting in the second innings

ne ways... Better Luck Next Time !!!

------------------
    *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
    One falsehood spoils a thousand truths.
    *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
    Howzzaaaaaaaaat !!!

[This message has been edited by Sadiaa (edited December 11, 2000).]

Comment

Ha Ha Ha. I can not stop myself from laughing. Only I know how much it hurt to see English players dancing after the game which rthey thoroughly deserve. But I can not stop myself from laughing. There is an important lesson in this for Moin, Javaid and board which they will not learn I am sure, the lesson is that those that fear to loose can never win.

The most embarrasing thing for me as a Pakistani was the negative tactics of Moin to waste time, it was really a bad thing on his part worst than even loosing. Moin has performed poorly both as captain and keeper in the series but he is still there and the blamme is once again on Wasim Akram. God bless Pakistan cricket.
      We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Most embarrassing day for Pakistan cricket. Moin should leave with respect, he did good job upto now but I think some youngster should get a chance. At least he tries he best, we should give credit to guy but unfortunately when you are not upto job you better leave. We will miss Imran the most and then Akram as a captain. Good luck next time but when will be next time after 13 years again,,,wait that long until then England will be singing and dancing unless we beath them on their ground.

How can we beat other teams if we make slow pitches, I like the quote that if you ever play with fear to loose, you will never win. YOu have to play to win to win..And that would have been possible if they make fast pitches. HOw many fast bowlers pakistan have compare to two spinners??? BIG time loosers these PCB. I really hate the way cricket is managed in Pakistan. MAKE ME BOSS AND I WILL SHOW U POSITVE RESULTS. PLEASE GIVE ME VOTE...

Comment

sadia, dont u think test matches you can only win with consistency, not playing better in one innings and very bad in second. You have to be good overall to be a winner. Which Pakistani team does not seem like always concentrating. Disappointing really, I am sure you are patriot as me, thats why you feel for those guys but I think of those who are sitting outside and can't even get a chance and play for their country, who really deserve it.

Comment

i told u bring back Ijaz..
            Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

We lost the game because of firstly bad batting, secondly negative captaincy - terrible fielding - especially Saeed - why couldn't he be injured/ill/sick when we needed him to be - we could have brought on a youngster. The whole plan for the test series was based on spin - our spinners were just not good enough for the English batsmen. The biggest worry was the captaincy thou - I think we need to change the captaincy - can't think of anyone really that could take over - the only one that comes to mind is Waqar - Wasim would be best choice but he has been disqualified from that.

Comment

I still laugh at wasim akrams comments.."We will crush England 3-0"

man our bowling attack was terrible exclude the batting performance for a moment..
                I miss Shoib akhtar he would have blown up the wickets no matter how slow the patch is..

------------------
                kutta ban gaya houn tairay pyar mein
                sunnah chahti ho to sunoh
                BHOW BHOW!!

Comment

I seriously dun believe spinners to make a big impact except saqlain mushtaq..after all they are spinners we learned our lesson in first two matches that spin didnt work that much..wasim should have been inplace of danish kaneria..

------------------
                  kutta ban gaya houn tairay pyar mein
                  sunnah chahti ho to sunoh
                  BHOW BHOW!!

Comment

ok ok.......being from england i suppose it gave me SOME consolation that england were the ones that won to pakistan........tho i really wanted pakistan to win.......cant believe it all came to the last day of a 14 day test series!!!!!!!!! unbelieveable.....even Gough said 'unbelieveable......WE WON IN PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'. thats sure telling u something isnt it!!!!!!!!

lekin ab kya ho sakta hai? maybe next time......................

------------------
                    Yours sincerely and admirably and lovingly

Comment

guys, i feel like ive been crying all day, and i cant stop. this is so gut wrenchingly awful. theres noway im watching any tv for the next week - all im going to hear is gloating.

our fielding sucks, our batting sucks, our management sucks.

crap.

Comment

When we bat like morons, what do we expect, well played England, as for spinners Giles proved to be the better spinner than our lot except for saqlain. Why oh why didn't we operate with Wasim and Waqar together. A lot of lessons to be learnt. England deserved their victory. Roll over May and let's have revenge on the English team in England.

Comment

Lets be honest - Pakistan did not deserve to win this game. Moin Khan dropped at least 4 catches that I can remember - his batting was nowhere - and his captaincy was worse than the most inefficient skipper in Pakistan history - Ramiz Raja.
                          Moin was too defensive - and even at the end - he had no idea what to do. With England visibly having trouble with Waqar in the fading light - he should have gotten Razzaqm and Waqar bowling in tandem and ask them to bowl short and at the rib cage. It was dark and no way would the batsmen be able to cope with consistent short pitched stuff from the fast bowlers. Instead, he had Saqlain tossing up nice and juicy half vollies to his Surrey buddy. Anyway, Pakistan should learn from their mistakes. Being too defensive has never worked for them - as the last few home series would suggest. I would'nt call for too many changes in the team, except the inclusion of Waqar in future Tests (NOT ODI) as well as one of the faster bowlers like Zahid,M.Akram,Sami or Akhter if he's truly fit. The batting needs to shape up - Saeed has looked fantastic when he's in but he's been out playing silly shots - he should know better than that. Nazir and Elahi have looked good and Inzamam is probably in the form of his life - though I doubt whether it'll last long. Youhana has been the player and Kaneria the find of the series.

What I would look at though is the captaincy. Moin is too negative and his own form is suffering. Maybe Wasim would have another go - till Azhar Mahmood gets more tests under his belt..

------------------

Laterz,
                          ManiaX.

Comment

Did you see the reactions of N.Hussain? How ecstatic he was. Thatís how much it would have ment to us, if Pakistan had won. When will Pakistan team stop putting its fan through such pain?

Just can't face watching TV now.

Comment

I don't believe it... they lost... THEY LOST..??!!!!!! .... Our board and our team needs some serious thinking....

[This message has been edited by ammarr (edited December 11, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X