English Paper full of LBW Crap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English Paper full of LBW Crap...

All the english papers today I read just full of Inzi's LBW decision, talking about Nasser Hussains bad decisions and making it like hard tour for tourists. I really feel bad about it. How british media can wake up for their team. In contrast to Pakistani media always talks bad about Pakistanise.

I don't understand why they are making such a big deal out of it. From one angle which was shown on Sky TV it was clear that Inzimam had got an inside edge, and David Gower commentating even said so. In further transmitions unfortunately, they didn't show either that angle or Gower's comments.

They were moaning when Bucknor gave Hussain out in similar circumstances but now they are saying Inzimam should be given out when replays clearly showed he had touched the ball!

Whining will prove England's undoing in the long run, so they should quit it ASAP.

Comment

i disagree with you both. i think objectively speaking you have to admit that pakistani umpiring is by far and away the most patheically innaccurste in the world. some of the decisions against pakistan as well as england have been absolutely appalling. i think you have to admittoo that inzi was out. in any case whether the umpiring is good or bad, and the decisions have been poor for both sides, i think it is completely unacceptable for nasser hussain to make sarcstic remarks like 'i guess it depends on which side you bat for' - representing a country which on a previous visit destroyed relations because of their lack of manners, he should behave more cicily - i think he's a total a-hole and nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see him humiliated in this test.

Comment

Salamz
        well i think the pakistani umpires are not upto the mark, the well far away from the international standards, and the only thing which can improve them is the PCB, PCB has to look after every single thing happening in cricket in Pakistan, once that happens then only the standards can change, well hope the best n it gets better day by day

as far as close decisions are concerned, Nasser Hussain in the previous test was given out by an international umpire, Steve Bucknor, who is a well reputated umpire, so i think the umpires should be given a break, once in a blue mooon a wrong decision doesnt matters, as long as these umpires are also human beings, when u simple get out of plumb decision then u dont have anything to say, just only blame when u are out wrongly, so i think there should be some sportmanship in a person n always except the decisions, after the games there are officials to loook after umpires as well, well there is an example, Pakistan in the last test against West Indies, Pakistan were thou disappointed but they never argued, which i think was a goood approach, thou Pakistan went on to lose the series, but still this a small part of the game, n should accept it!!!!

Comment

Typical for the brits, those *******s.
          They have always be anti-pakistani, from the whole episode back in the 1980's.
          Lets hope we whip them in this last third test.

------------------
          CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

and unfortunately they whipped us, not we could whip them......HOW bad is this pakistani team, management and umpiring...what can we say...

Comment

Working...
            X