The Dolhphins Ain't No Fluke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dolhphins Ain't No Fluke

Mod, can you please close this thread...thank you!!

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited October 24, 2000).]

Not too fast my bro))))
    This thread wont die so soon. Ur my bro, otherwise i could go on and have a field day with u on this one)
    I think, instead of closing this thread, just change the topic, if u can.....The Jets Aint no Fluke)))))))))

[This message has been edited by Akif (edited October 24, 2000).]

Comment

I almost picked up the hunting rifle and blew my TV set cudn't belive it man, made me absolutely sick. Trying to not read the sport page today, and closing my ears on every news which echoes one of the best come-backs in football history. Hats-off to Jets( Yeah right!) for providing football fans with one of the most thrilling games I have ever watched( just trying to console myself).

My heart was beating at 200 beats/min during the whole 4the quarter. I was screaming with joy when Dolphins scored the go ahead touchdown in the late 4th quarter, but Vinny Testevarde( want to kill him, no kidding) masterminded another scoring drive....ah ah ah ..that was too much to watch!!

Why ! I ask why it had to be this way. Humiliation in front of a national audience. In one of the biggest games of the season and against our arch rivals...couldn't have been worst..oh God! why such a punishment. We, Doplhins' fans are hurting as if our girlfriends have ran away with our worst enemies. And now all the news-sources are talking about this game over and over.....give us a break and talk where we can't hear you. A true depiction of adding injury to insult...why! I ask again why life is so unfair...

Truly upset-angry-digusted-diehard-heartbroken-emotionallydown-hurting Dolphins' fan.

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited October 24, 2000).]

Comment

I had a sudden urge to revive this post.
        Sorry outlaw

Comment

I knew that one coming.. yet again Dolphins choked when it counted the most

Comment

JETS ! yeah baby

------------------
            Hey one more thing
            These things are hard to explain
            For some it seems strange... to swallow
            The frontier of our minds
            Is the last place we find
            But maybe the first place we should go

Comment

Working...
            X