Pak-Eng Fiirst Test will end in draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pak-Eng Fiirst Test will end in draw

The first test between Pakistan n England will definitely end in draw if the Pakistani players played the whole 4th day.
    The stupid English team played almost 2.5 day.

yep i agree
    I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

He, I'm from england and I supprt England, they will win, pakistan team have gone crap, they are finished, all the good plyrs have gone, p/k team just after moneyy... I hate to say this about p/k but its gotta be said. I'm a British Paki, Born in u/k, but I do like p/k.... No offence too any1... thanks

Comment

Im right in saying that english team is stupid.They just wana draw.Playing almost 3 days n scoring 480 doesn't make any sense n it means that they r afraid of Pakistan so they wana draw.
        U shouldn't talk against Pakistan being in a Paki GupShup site if ur so lover of england.
        if u consider urself as english then it's wrong.they will never accept u.
        its a fact.

Comment

listen mate im from england too but i support pakistan ..
          u r only as british as the british want u to be!
          I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

UR right budyy.But puffy was just going 2 develop a lot love 4 england so i suggested him dat it has no meaning 4 these britishers either he supports them or not.
            Never mind.

Comment

Working...
            X