Mad at Saeed Anwar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad at Saeed Anwar

I saw the pak innings against England today and Saeed was batting so solidly and with brilliant strokes and was well settled....until ofcourse he threw his wicket away!He was out at 40 but he could easily have made at least 25 more runs.This is so typical of Saeed Anwar.
    For a man who pleases so much no one knows to disappoint like Saeed Anwar does!

Ahmed Bhai,

Saeed was playing brilliantly as usual - but you forget that he's not a machine. He's human..meaning he is allowed to make mistakes. Saeed went into a bit of a nutshell
    before tea - he's the kind of player who
    doesent need Miandad and Co telling him to
    take it easy - a message comes from the dressing room for Saeed to be extra careful and he in turn starts playing defensively and thus loses his wicket. If you remember, he got a message with the water from the 12th man and Im betting he was told to survive till tea. As a result he started using his pads..and thats something he's too good a player not to do. Anyway, it was a lapse of concentration. Even a great player like Saeed should be allowed to make a mistake once in a while..dont you think

------------------

Laterz,
    ManiaX.

Comment

ManiaX,
      You are right but yar it's just that I don't get to see that many matches on tv but whenever I have seen him play he's gotten out just when he's looking good.That's what makes me frustrated.Well it was a pleasure to watch him while it lasted. I hope Inzimam can provide the fireworks today.let's see.

Comment

Working...
      X