Is it right 4 Pakis 2 Play with 4 spinners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it right 4 Pakis 2 Play with 4 spinners

Is it right for Pakistani Team to play with four spinners.If their guess went wrong then who will be responsible.Fast bowlers are also important and ignoring Waqar Younis from squad and that coach Jawaid Miandad didn't attend the selection commitee's meeting shows that still they have a lot conflicts.
    Do u think the team is ready as we see from their interviews that these guys are ready for every kind of adventure

The spinner strategy will work … English are notorious against quality spin, ‘White-Meat’ have shown their vulnerability when ever they have faced spin… we have Saqulain who has amazing control and variety.. Afridi a surprise in your face pace spinner… Mushy getting old and losing his skill but still good enough for the Queen’s Subjects .. I would have personally gone for Danish .. the guy is getting good reviews and has bundled up around 40 wickets in the season and he is young and aggressive and debut against Indian born half English Skipper Nasser’s team would help him … but yeah it’s a tough choice its young vs experience and usually experience comes on top … its unfortunate that Vicky (Waqar) did not find a place in the Pak team… but I think it’s the right decision .. the current team is more versatile with three spinners plus one part time (Quasir Abbas) finger spinner , two medium pace and one genuine fast bowler .. this gives Pakistan a strong batting line as well with the exception of Saqi and Mushy every one is a batsman .. Minadad sat out of the selection cuz of his nephew … yep he did not want people labeling him as Safrshi .. so he stayed out for the best …

I rather be a Paki than be a Brit
    I rather do Anjuman than Fruggy
    I rather have big ego than have Charlie’s Ears
    I rather elect Immi than have Maggie
    I rather be a Paki than be a Brit
    GO PAK!

------------------
    Hey one more thing
    These things are hard to explain
    For some it seems strange... to swallow
    The frontier of our minds
    Is the last place we find
    But maybe the first place we should go

Comment

huh... i dont get it.. like y do they keep kickin waqar outta the team... huh ... waqar younis's a gr8 bowler.. as good as akram i say he is.. n well who r the 4 spinners in the team playing ?!?!?!? last time they brought in that unexprienced spinner arshad khan over waqar younis... huh .. dunno wats goin on in the team... its jst upsettin how they dont let waqar play n get some other no good bowler in the team...

Comment

Rooster:

two medium pace and one genuine fast bowler
        I don't think we have a genuine fast bowler and that might be where we are lacking. Wasim Akram is a great bowler but he is no longer genuine pace. Shoaib will be a big miss.

Comment

Working...
        X