Victory for Pakistan with style.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victory for Pakistan with style.

What will critics say about Shahid Afridi's performance, undoubtfully match winning character today. I hope he can keep it that way. I think it was good idea to drop him couple of matches and then getting him married too......a player relizes that he has to work hard to find place in team. Very glad with pakistan performance. Good luck with final match.

Lets gather all the 'Single' Pakistani players, and get them married off before the first test match

Well done Pakistan - an excellent win.

Comment

Craig White departed in a similar manner to give Moin a world record 64th stumping. Well done to Moin too, obviously they won't go after the girls then, they will concentrate on game. #that is a very valid point haha

Comment

heheh... I'm with you guys on this one. Maybe this will prevent them from clubbing long nights before the game..

Comment

I think most of them are married already although I feel sorry for the chcik who married Inzamam...

Nice performance from Pakistan. England blew it in the first session due to an inspired bowling performance from Shahid Afridi. And once Saeed Anwar and Shahid Afridi got going it was pretty much over for the Poms. Salim Elahi is looking good at number 3 which is nice to see 'coz Ive always felt he has the talent - but has been lacking in big match temperament. That said, if England bat first again in Pindi and get around 260 - It would be tough for Pakistan to get the runs unless Anwar gets a hundred. Still - should be a great game coming up on Monday.

------------------

Laterz,
          ManiaX.

Comment

Originally posted by ManiaX:

I think most of them are married already although I feel sorry for the chcik who married Inzamam...

Nice performance from Pakistan. England blew it in the first session due to an inspired bowling performance from Shahid Afridi. And once Saeed Anwar and Shahid Afridi got going it was pretty much over for the Poms. Salim Elahi is looking good at number 3 which is nice to see 'coz Ive always felt he has the talent - but has been lacking in big match temperament. That said, if England bat first again in Pindi and get around 260 - It would be tough for Pakistan to get the runs unless Anwar gets a hundred. Still - should be a great game coming up on Monday.

Y do you feel sorry for her??

Mashallah she is also very healthy and so is her son!!!

Comment

That was a good match & Afridi's performance was gr8!
              If u watched da match, neone see all those bugs! i think the eng team was gettin a bit p****d off with it!

Comment

Pakistan did well today .. Afridi kicked some British ___ .. but I still think he should not open the innings .. he is too vulnerable against a quality attack.. no footwork what so ever.. but the dude has some powerful shots which he uses to make up for the lack of footwork .. see I wrote earlier that Afridi should play not for his batting but his all-rounder skill .. he is an excellent fielder . he bowls aggressively ( just like his batting) .. and he surprise’s lots of batsmen with pace spin and extraordinary bounce … he needs consistency in his batting and the team should not rely on him as a batting anchor … Imran Nazir should be the opener with out a doubt .. Saleem Elahi is a solid batsman .. he needs more confidence and encouragement .. he will do fine .. always have six bowlers ..!
                Why feel sorry for Inzi’s wife… by the looks of it both husband and wife eat at the same dinner table.. and yes Inzi junior is cute healthy and GOL-MATOL like daddy

------------------
                Hey one more thing
                These things are hard to explain
                For some it seems strange... to swallow
                The frontier of our minds
                Is the last place we find
                But maybe the first place we should go

Comment

Please don't tell me Shoaib sesky Akhtar is married. I will be heart broken!

A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

No he is not married .. but he is a self proclaimed ‘He-Whor’… beside all those injuries he must t be suffering from gonorrhea by now …. Read his interviews .. he claims to have hundreds of girl friends.. he bragged to an English journalist that bolly-wood actress frequently ask him to sleep with them!

------------------
                    Hey one more thing
                    These things are hard to explain
                    For some it seems strange... to swallow
                    The frontier of our minds
                    Is the last place we find
                    But maybe the first place we should go

Comment

Good performance Pakistan.
                      Moin after a long time did great behind stumps i hope he continue this.
                      We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

cat women hehehehehehhehehe
                        well
                        guess what cat
                        i dont think he is married yet..
                        so your still in luck
                        when he comes to england for the county cricket i will pass on your message to him ok

------------------
                        the tongue of a women is her sword, which she seldom suffers to rust
                        I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

Well well well.. Afridi pops up.
                          Maybe we should get Abdur bhai married too, imagine how powerful he'd get
                          But overall, Pakistan played extremely well, especially the fielding. Oh and I also heard, Moin has finally found out the weakness of the Englishmen.

Did you see the scoreboard? Haha, newly installed, and it screwed up. Also there was just too much bugs, easily to see even on tv. Did you see the bugs on the stumps cam? And then the dirt flying around at the end of the Pakistan innings.
                          Pretty tough environment they all played in.

[This message has been edited by Peoples Champ (edited October 28, 2000).]

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ:
                            Well well well.. Afridi pops up.

Also there was just too much bugs, easily to see even on tv. Did you see the bugs on the stumps cam? And then the dirt flying around at the end of the Pakistan innings.
                            Pretty tough environment they all played in.
                            Yes, there are a lot of bugs at Lahore - ist always that way, I think they should do something about it.

Otherwise the screens and the green grass were SUPER, its all credit to Gen. Tauqir Zia - well done General!

Comment

I think its pretty obvious that the Poms cant play spin. The Indians prepare spinning tracks whenever a visiting team comes over which is why they have an awesome record at home. In Pakistan, the wickets that are prepared are neither helpful to our fast bowlers or our spinners to the extent that they should be. I dont know what medication Moin is on since he claims he has still not decided whether they want to prepare spinning pitches for the Test Matches. Yo Moin, whatever the doctor is prescribing - get rid of it. When you've got someone like Mushtaq Ahmed in the side, as well as a hopefully focussed Saqlain Mushtaq as well as Afridi and Shoaib Malik around - you should have prepared turning wickets a long time ago. But then again, that requires common sense and there's never enough of that around in any Pakistan Captain since Imran Khan.

------------------

Laterz,
                              ManiaX.

Comment

Working...
                              X