There is no place for losers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no place for losers.

Ganguly said this at the post match ceremony and he was very right. The Indian spectators boo the team. The person conducting the ceremony when called the umpires said don't boo the umpires now. Why there is no place for losers in sub-continent in particular. Why the peole that are our heroes a day before become the most hated creatures if they lose a single match.
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

It depends how they lose. If they lose after playing their best, then nobody minds, but if they lose after playing with no responsibility, or in a careless fashion, then people get upset. Both India and Pakistan threw awy good positions and NZ took advantage. I think NZ maximised their ability through hard work, discipline and application, but Pakistan played like it was a school game. I agree people tend to over-react though.

Comment

I don't see why the Indians boo their team, they played really well.

------------------
      Thank you, come again

Comment

Indians and Pakistanis probably got some huge chunks of money from NZ to loose the matches..thats probably what happened. Both teams have a looong list of exceptional world class players.

Comment

Shabash zman
          We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Working...
          X