Pakistan lost again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan lost again

we just cant win, we are really bunch of losers,,Pakistan couldnt even beat new zeland in the semifinal match.. we got no medal in olympics..we just suck big time

Just another typical unthankful pakistani, who cheers for Pakistan when they win and critizise them when they loose/
    You people make me sick!

------------------
    Thank you, come again

[This message has been edited by UMAIR316 (edited October 11, 2000).]

Comment

i dont know the last time they made me happy

Comment

Sorry Sheraz for the post above, I got a little carried away because of Pakistan loosing the match.
        But still you shouldn't call our team loosers because they just lost one match.
        Look at all the time when Pakistan won the matches its not that we loose all the time like Kenya or Bangladesh.

------------------
        Thank you, come again

Comment

further adding to your conversation I will say it was a good match and good competition from both sides. One has to win....only arshad khan's bowling messed everything up. They needed one more bowlers I think.

Comment

we didnt win a single medal in olympics either..just tell me what is lacking..smaller counties are winning medals..Pakistan just doesnt win alot

Comment

Sheraz just answering your last post. The main reason is we don't have the right people for the right job.

Secondly there is no infrastructure or facilities, the sports administrators are only concerned about keeping there seats. We don't prepare for events like olympics. Just take the example of 1999 cricket world cup. We made Wasim captain 5 months before the cup with no settled side and than expected them to win they did great honestly but how we treated them than.

Third thing is we don't pay our players well specially those other than cricket. Even cricketers are not well payed as compared to Australians etc. Now you can argue that money should not be important for them but than this world is all about economics. It all sounds so good when old players say that they played for 20 Rs a day but how much has changed in all these years they have to run a family as well. Why our players go to play county don't you think they would like to rest if it wouldn't be for the huge amount of money they get. I can't call this greed because they have families to support everyone wants to be rich. Cricketers play now the whole year without any rest this is bad.

Everyone here believes there is tromendous talent but no one thinks about grooming it. The reality is what ever our players in different fields have achieved is due to their own hardwork and help they get from theit seniors No has ever thought about finding young players and grooming them In this way you can not at all achieve consistency.

There are many other points but I have other things to do.
              We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Working...
              X