Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder, why Indians don't have men or womens gymnastics team???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder, why Indians don't have men or womens gymnastics team???

It would be great if Indians have their Womens gymnastics team in lympics.

If you guys can't find any coaching for indian womens gymnastics, you can find allots of qualifying coachs in Pakistan.

Your gals, our coaches, a perfect example of hormany and peace; as long as lympics last.

I also want to know why Pakistan don't have mens gymnastics team. I understand, why we don't have womens gymnastics team.(Muslims)

But, hey Indians do it all, why not gymnastics?

Ok, bye for now.

to reply to your answer about girls gymanstic team of Indians. We are lucky they don't have it, otherwise lots of sins would have been committed so aren't we better off? it is difficult for asian ladies to compete at that level in gymnastic, women's here in England are very tough, they can easily go in a park and do exercise, they have lots of facilities available but do you think people in India will easily let girls do what they wants to do. Everybody would be gazing at them and making them embarass....

Comment

yaar they dont eat meat " the hindus" Thats why....

Comment

Who said that ? I relish PORK

Comment

Originally posted by zafar mahmood:
          but do you think people in India will easily let girls do what they wants to do. Everybody would be gazing at them and making them embarass....
          Whats wrong with that, its worst in movies.

------------------
          Thank you, come again

Comment

Working...
          X