Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a Show by the Pakistani's at the Olympics! WOW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a Show by the Pakistani's at the Olympics! WOW.

Well... it ain't good news, but we should be really happy. Most of you must be following
    Pakistan 110% but for the ones that haven't here's some news.

We are doing really bad.

No no, it's cool. We are not that bad, at least we made the olympics, and that's what all matters. (but i wanna win..:crying

Good news is, we lost, But... from a short margin. In the Boxing Men's Lightweight 60kg Round 2, (yes we made it too round 2), Asghar Ali Shah lost to Greece's Tigkran Ouzlian, by only 2 pts. 17-15.

OH, well, there ends Shooting. We are right now ranked 15th Khurram Inam, is shooting at a score of 48.0. This is Shooting Skeet Qualifiers.

Now don't ask me why Muhammed Akram backed out of Rowing, for men's single skulls. Might have got injured?

Did you see Kamal Salman Masud on tv? The Swimmer in in Heat 1, for Men's 100m Butterfly.
    He did the worst. Got the time of 1:00.60
    the worst out of 61 people.

Thus leads me back to Rowing again. Men's Ltwt Double Sculls Repechage for Hazrat Islam, and Zahid Ali Pirzada.
    Final time for us was 7:13:98, while the first time in all the heats was 6:33.81. Btw, we came last out of everyone again.

Now the question leads to......
    How will we do in the Athletics?
    We go into there with Maqsood Ahmad who will run in the Men's 200m. While Shazia Hidayat will participate in the Women's 1500m.

Any predictions, will we get last place, or second last. Sure would be a proud moment if we get second last.

Oh well.... PAKISTAN ZINDADBAD

PeoplesChamp says :
    Shazia Hidayat will participate in the Women's 1500m.

Are women allowed to wear shorts and participate in Athletics in Pakistan ?

Comment

Hey..... the Olympics are not taking place in Pakistan (Thank God for that!), so Shazia is free to run as she wishes.... but I guess she will be wearing track suit LOWER... My guess... (usually right, ofcourse)

And yes, they can run as much as their heart desires.... One of them just ran away from a dear friend of mine hehehe

----------------------------
      Life is too short to waste
      Enjoy... and be Happy

[This message has been edited by Pristine (edited September 22, 2000).]

Comment

why india and pakistan expect anything in olympics (actually, none expects seriously, just a wishful thinking once in a while) the countries that are doing well in olympics are doing well in other areas as well. india and pak suck in everything else, why not sports.

Comment

Originally posted by ullu:
          why india and pakistan expect anything in olympics (actually, none expects seriously, just a wishful thinking once in a while) the countries that are doing well in olympics are doing well in other areas as well. india and pak suck in everything else, why not sports.
          Nice sense of pride there buddy

Comment

sure hk

Comment

Working...
            X