Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer, Chess,Tennis, Billiards, Athletics, Swimming, Volleyball,Badminton.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer, Chess,Tennis, Billiards, Athletics, Swimming, Volleyball,Badminton.....

Soccer, Chess,Tennis, Billiards, Athletics, Swimming, Volleyball,Badminton,Table Tennis, Boxing, Wrestling, Shooting, Equestrian, Formula 1 Car racing, Kabaddi...
    Why India is better than Pakistan - DISCUSS

[This message has been edited by chilli (edited September 17, 2000).]

In what cricket??
    Hockey???
    Sqaush???
    Which bloody sport???

------------------
    CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
    You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Since when did India started playing mens games like boxing, wrestling, F1 car racing and Kabadi.

Thinking of an Indian in a F1 racing car makes me laugh.

------------------
      Thank you, come again

[This message has been edited by UMAIR316 (edited September 17, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by UMAIR316 (edited September 17, 2000).]

Comment

chilli
        can you write the indian players names who can play those games better than the pakistani players?

------------------
        If you smell what the rock is cooking

Comment

Soccer -Bhaichung Bhutia- also plays in the English league,
          Chess - Vishwanath Anand- needs no introduction,
          Tennis - Leander Paes-Last Olympic Bronze,
          Billiards-Geet Sethi-Former World Champion,
          Athletics-India has always done better than Pakistan through PT Usha,Shini Abraham,etc.,
          Badminton-India has always done better than Pak in the International circuit, like in the 80s Prakash Padukone won the All-England.The current crop too are doing better than Paki shuttlers (who are more or less unknown commodity)
          Table Tennis - Is that Kamlesh Mehta who has done real good for himself in the Asian circuit.,
          Boxing - Dingo(sp?) Singh who won the Gold, Last asiad.
          Wrestling - again one Indian won a gold in the last asiad (while no Paki did)
          Shooting - In the currently on Sydney Olympics,Anjali reached the final of one shooting event.Guys like Jaspal Rana win Gold medals in a heap in the Asiad and Commonwealth.
          Formula 1 - Karthikeyan is a member of the big league.
          Kabaddi - india thrashed Pak last asiad for the gold.

[This message has been edited by chilli (edited September 18, 2000).]

Comment

>>F1-Karthekayen is a member of the big league<<

Stop lying and start laying out the facts...there's no one named Karthenayen in F1 racing..I don't think you even know what F1 is..so slap yourself on the face for giving out misinformation..

Comment

All of them are fake except for tennis and chess.

Bhaichung Bhutia, who was born in England and grew up in England and played for the English League doesn't make him a better soccer player than any pakistani because he doesn't represent India.

------------------
              Thank you, come again

Comment

Big list there eh chilli?

No Bhutia, this year, in July represented India, in the tour of England. India played Bangladesh and two Second Division Clubs in England.
                Beat one club, lost one, drawed with Bangladesh.

Also, India is ranked better than Pakistan in Soccer.

So what can we say about Hockey, Snooker and Squash? Pakistan is better in that then?

Comment

UMAIR316 :
                  Bhaichung Bhutia, who was born in England and grew up in England and played for the English League doesn't make him a better soccer player than any pakistani because he doesn't represent India.
                  ---------------------------------------------

Umair316, sorry to say this but like your other Paki brothers, you are making an ar**hole of yourself by pre-assuming things.

Bhaichung Bhutia is a household name in India (hails from the state of Sikkim), is actually based in India ,routinely represents India and endorses Reebok among other well-known international brands.
                  Bhichung Bhutia played for a well-known English club last season (I forget the name, that's only because I am not an avid soccer enthusiast) - Some other Indian may throw more light on this.
                  As for Karthikeyan, I will get back to you after a while after I have the complete details.

[This message has been edited by chilli (edited September 18, 2000).]

Comment

The answer is quite simple; we don't play any of these sports. The sports that Pakistan takes seriously, cricket, Hockey and squash, no one can disagree that Pakistan is better.

It's like saying that Indians have better ballet dancers. In Pakistan, men prancing around in leotards or tights would probably get more than they bargained for.

Comment

a country umpteen times the size of pakistan is happy that they are marginally better in some sports? thats shameful.

assuming pakistan is 134th in world soccer rankings, and india is 119, is that a real badge to prance around with

Either you are at the top, or you dont count..if being one of the "also ran" is a matter of national pride..then..congrats
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Fraudia...
                        No use trying to assume a moral higher ground here.
                        The guy who started it all (X is better than Y- DISCUSS) is a guy who goes by the weirdest name of Mr. Xtreme (who has since graduated to be the MODERATOR)

Its u Pakis who are obsessed with
                        Indian sports
                        Indian movies
                        Indian media
                        Indian music
                        Indian TV
                        Indian IT achievements
                        Devdasi,prostitution etc. etc. in INDIA

(Read the posts in all the sections, brother)

Pakis like u lecture when its convenient and
                        then don't think twice about posting topics that don't concern u as Pakistanis at all.

While INDIANs only stick to Kashmir/Pak Army/Pak Govt. related issues that directly/indirectly concern India.
                        No Indian gives a damn (much less, the Indians not on Gupshup) as to what the PTV is showing/now showing these days.

[This message has been edited by chilli (edited September 19, 2000).]

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chilli:

Fraudia...
                          No use trying to assume a moral higher ground here.

Moral higher ground my child?? I just destroyed your argument and showed how lame it was, aint no moral higher ground here kid...just a very successful post (if I say so myself) which put things into perspective.

The guy who started it all (X is better than Y- DISCUSS) is a guy who goes by the weirdest name of Mr. Xtreme (who has since graduated to be the MODERATOR)

So? what does it have to do with MY post, why do "I" have to hear to your bhashan now?
                          You do realize that outside of politics Xtreme is a #1 tharki and hangama type insaan who knows how to have a good time.

Its u Pakis who are obsessed with
                          Indian sports
                          Indian movies
                          Indian media
                          Indian music
                          Indian TV
                          Indian IT achievements
                          Devdasi,prostitution etc. etc. in INDIA

If talking about aspects of indian culture that we find interesting and enjoyable are "obsession with India" then..

My lad, the fact that indians are on "www.PAK.org" shows who is obsessed.

(Read the posts in all the sections, brother)

I do read all the posts, and it does not mean that the fights from politics and religion need to spread out to other sections..as a matter of fact there should be no fights, we are educated, civilized people and should behave as such..

Pakis like u lecture when its convenient and then don't think twice about posting topics that don't concern u as Pakistanis at all.

Pakis like "me" errr show me any topics that "I" have posted

Mon ami, generalizations are fairly weak because Pakistanis and Indians here span all different types of personalities and ideologies

You have 20 posts, when you have 2000 you will know that I always lecture/bhashan/khitaab whenever I feel there is a need..whether its a popular view or not, and more importantly whether it is convenient or not.

While INDIANs only stick to Kashmir/Pak Army/Pak Govt. related issues that directly/indirectly concern India.
                          No Indian gives a damn (much less, the Indians not on Gupshup) as to what the PTV is showing/now showing these days.

exactly..and the fact that some indians choose to just stay in politics and harp on the fights makes other wonder why they dont want to interact with others in other arenas. My buddy queer fought with ppl, so does Bombay kid...but participate in other areas as well. And then there is braa chan mahi..sada jigar.

Maybe discussing other aspects of the other country, literature, arts, cuisine makes people more human to one another than just "citizens of the enemy country" and maybe Indians should venture out and explore other topics. But that is an entirely different topic.

You posted something, I responded. If that hurt your feelings, I am sorry but thats just a logical way of looking at things.

Going back at other topics we had about why Pakistan is better than india in cricket or why india is better than Pakistan in tennis, you will see that there were all sorts of replies to them..some serious, some funny and some political.

...relax mon...if you get so stressed to easily at this young age, you will get ulcers or pop an artery in your brain..and believe me, thats not good, so relax..chill out, sit back and interact with people as people and not as "this group" and "that group"

shabash

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Now, that's what I like to call BEAUTIFUL nonsense !!

The man says :
                            If talking about aspects of indian culture that we find interesting and enjoyable are "obsession with India" then..

hum...

Stupid Indian Movies,
                            Indian IT ****,

Examples of Pakis interest in various aspects of Indian culture...

(Fraudia save your sermon for another day......and blow your trumpet elsewhere..)

Comment

Originally posted by chilli:
                              Now, that's what I like to call BEAUTIFUL nonsense !!

Hey atleast its beautiful

The man says :

yesh

hum...

Stupid Indian Movies,
                              Indian IT ****,

Meray bacchay, if you venture out to sections like shor sharaba you will hear people talk about songs and movies...

Examples of Pakis interest in various aspects of Indian culture...

As I said..broaden YOUR horizons, dont limit your thinking by how OTHERS act

(Fraudia save your sermon for another day......and blow your trumpet elsewhere..)

No mon ami, I dunn save sermons, i deliver them as I want, when I want and where I want..although few places do come to mind where I may blow the trumpet. but then maybe I prefer saxophone or french horn over trumpet although Tuba has its own appeal.

[This message has been edited by Fraudz (edited September 19, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X