Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

squish why is pakistan better then india(or i should say the rest of the world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

squish why is pakistan better then india(or i should say the rest of the world)

pakistan zindabad hindustan murdabad

I think you meant Squash, and it should have been in the past tense, cause unfortunately, Pakistan isnt the best in Squash anymore.
    As to why Pakistan was the best in the past, it was largely due to the 9 point scoring system, in which Pakistanis had an advantage because of their extraordinary ability to endure long games and basically tire their opponent out. Another reason was use of tiny faced rackets, in which the pakistanis perfected themselves, much like dribbling in hockey. But now with squash rackets the size of a tennis racket, it has become possible even for a blind man to hit the sweet spot. The game is not competitive anymore. Its technical.

Comment

Squash!! yeah but they are still better then india the points!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
        I think you meant Squash, and it should have been in the past tense, cause unfortunately, Pakistan isnt the best in Squash anymore.
        As to why Pakistan was the best in the past, it was largely due to the 9 point scoring system, in which Pakistanis had an advantage because of their extraordinary ability to endure long games and basically tire their opponent out. Another reason was use of tiny faced rackets, in which the pakistanis perfected themselves, much like dribbling in hockey. But now with squash rackets the size of a tennis racket, it has become possible even for a blind man to hit the sweet spot. The game is not competitive anymore. Its technical.
        If Asians do well in any game, europeans change the rules of the game and make it more oriented to physical power. Same thing they did with Hockey and Asians who rely on dribbling and skill are not able to compete in games that involve power and speed.

Comment

Well we might be the best again.
          Have you guys heard of Shahid Zaman??
          He is seeded 4 on the under 19 tourny.
          He lost to the semi-finals of the cup to the eventual winner an Egyptain.
          He is in England right now, most likely working on his technique.
          InshAllah we will once again rule the world of squash, sorry i mean squish!!!!

------------------
          CROIRE A L'INCROYABLE
          You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

Working...
          X