U.S Open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.S Open.

Anyone in here watched the U.S Opens men's final.
    20 years old Marat Safin defeated Pete Sampras in the final yesterday in Newyork.
    Whata match!
    After the long wait someone finally defeated the great Pete Sampras who has won 13 grand slam titles.
    Safin was brilliant throughout the match and Sampras was really strugling.

------------------
    Thank you, come again

I'd say!
    Sampras was so so, in the first set. You know most top class players sometimes do bad in the first set, but regroup and fix their mistakes.
    But.. looked like it didn't turn out that way. Safin's serves, amazing. His power of returns, another amazing. Placement, what can we say, a born to be star?

Sampras, was just out of the game in the third set. At times I could have at least TRIED to return a shot made by Safin, but he just stood there and let the ball bounce by him. But come on, let's give Pistol Pete the credit, he is still the best, and everyone has up and down days.

On another note, I was so pissed that those kaali William sisters keep winning. I wanted Martina Hingis to win the US Open, but those shemales keep winning each grandslam.

Oh well... btw, did you guys see Sampras' fiance? now she is nice lookin too.

Comment

Sampras was trying to go for the early second shot but was outsmarted by Safin everytime.
      Eventhough Sampras lost this one but he still is the best tennis player in the world. And it's going to take Safin 10 years to get to Pete Sampras' standards.

------------------
      Thank you, come again

Comment

Working...
      X