X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tennis: Why is India better than Pakistan - Discuss

Cuz we don't play tennis.

So tennis balls are used for tennis?

I always thought u were meant to wrap them up in electric tape and play cricket with them.

Comment

well that's bcoz cricket is like tooooooooooooooooo poular here i mean it is in india too but ppl forget other games actually have forgotten other games all they think abt is cricket so if anyone wants to play they can play in clubs that's it

------------------
      proud to be a pakitsni!

Comment

lol

------------------
        Thank you, come again

Comment

because we use a tennis ball to play cricket in the streets and not tennis in the courts...oh wait... we dont have tennis courts except at the disposal of the most previleged group, and the kids from those groups whine too much and do not have the drive to succeed in sports because they have familu businesses to run and know they will be successful in other arenas.

Its a surprise how we ever were top in squash, start counting the number of squas courts in schools, colleges and clubsand you will know why. hardly any.

How can you develop in sports if you dont promote them.

I can bet money that a 3rd level club team from Europe...can beat Pakistani national soccer team, but then so can the team of makrani guys who play by karachi airport.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Asim ul Haq is rated 246th I believe.
            He lost in the US Open because he "hurt" himself. It was the qualifying rounds, fist round of that too.

Fraudia, Pakistan is going to England to play against a Divison 3 team, next year, for 3 games. India recently went to play a Division 2 team, evened up the series of 3 I believe.

Comment

because most ppl with access to tennis courts don't use them for their intended purpose.

kids- dispose of the net, set up a chair and start playing cricket.

adults- arrive in socks up to their knees and crisp white shoes. The game of tennis consists of playing for a lenghty 5 mins, then standing and talking for an hour.

Comment

Elmo:

because most ppl with access to tennis courts don't use them for their intended purpose.
                kids- dispose of the net, set up a chair and start playing cricket.
                Man, that actually happens in the desi area round here Pakistanis use the bowling green to play football, and the tennis ground to play cricket. I'm sure there's a logic there somwhere, just haven't worked it out yet...

Comment

soccer on a tennis court would hurt, no? I mean, what happens when you run into one of those net posts?

Comment

guyz i play tennis maybe u guyz think that i can be the next and the first tennis player from pakistan???

[This message has been edited by ironike (edited September 07, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                    X