Gibbs and Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gibbs and Williams

Banned for just six months any comments.
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

I think the sentence is quite fair.
    Both Gibbs and Williams are new/young players who had a lot of respect for their captain, they agreed to accept the offer that Cronje put forward to them but they never actually went through with it.
    Although, Gibbs' father thought the sentence was 'severe', I reckon this will teach them to maintain cricket as a clean sport in South Africa. Cronje, however believes that none of the other players were at any fault whatsoever.

This sort of transparency is what we should be expecting from all cricketing-playing nations and hopefully India and Pakistan will clean up their acts!
    A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

I agree completely with Cat woman. The sentences appear to be fair and the process does seem to have been open to public scrutiny.

Like cat woman I hope Pakistan follows suits and punishes those who are guilty. This cancer must be eroded from international cricket.

Respectfully Yours,

The Godfather.

Comment

I don't think anyone in Pakistan wants to sit in court and hear a 6 month case.

We are different people in Pakistan, with different minds..

India is improving 10 times more than Pakistan in their commision, maybe when Azhar and the others are charged heavily, then the PCB will wake up.

Comment

The South-Africans have successfully saved their players. Had Gibbs been a Pakistani who would have acceptedaccepting an offer would the champions of cricket have allowed them to resume their careers after a six month ban I do not think so. I am not arguing that the decision is wrong but would it be the case if a Pakistani confesses of commiting the same mistake. Actually Hansie by taking all the blame has saved other players.
          We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Working...
          X