Pak Lost !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pak Lost !

Bad news, Pak lost to South Africa in the finals of Singapore Challenge.
    We lost by 93 runs.
    Well better luck next time. They did a great job through out the series.
    Their next stop is to Kenya in September for the ICC Knockout series.

------------------
    Thank you, come again

what u talking about kapoor
    good news
    what are ya on about
    are u south african by any chance
    ?
    I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

Well now we know that when it comes to cricket, South Africa RULEZ!! hehe

It was quite sad the way Waqar Younis got out...I mean, he was the captain and he starts running like an idiot without communicating with his partner. Poor captaincy, lack of professionalism, lack of consistency and the ability to hold the team together. Where is Moin Khan anyway!??
      A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

Cat Woman, I disagree, I don't think this series shows that South Africa rules in cricket - it's simply another ODI tournament, one which is in fact based a lot on luck because only one game is played between each side. Besides, with a new substitute captain and many players out of the Pakistan team, I hardly think that this victory says much about the SA team that we didn't already know from previous tournaments.

------------------
        God Bless,
        Nilofer

Comment

Pakistan was srtrong in the first time but then they got weaker that sucks south africa sucksssssssssss

Comment

well gansesh u can agreee with kapoor all u want mate....
            aint gonna do u any good mate but dont come in here and say good news when pak looses
            I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

THEY ARE BULL **** ! I know again this time they must be involve in Match fixing once again...

Salle bik gaye hain sare... !

------------------
              Arif Nawaz
              Living here far away I am yours...Living there far away you are mine...Love is not made of bodies only...Deep in our hearts is where we are one...!

Comment

Originally posted by arifnawaz:
                THEY ARE BULL **** ! I know again this time they must be involve in Match fixing once again...

Salle bik gaye hain sare... !
                Did u lose money? Why are u so angry? BTW, what were the rates before the game.

Comment

I guess both Akram and Cronje decided the rates.

Comment

Why is it that whenever Pakistan loses we cannot accept the fact that we were beaten by a better team on the day. This is what happened in the Final against South Africa and indeed in the world cup final. 1 team always has to lose and we are not super human - even we can be beat.

It annoys me that whenever we lose people immediately assume match fixing. What the hell is wrong with you people? All teams lose matches - including Pakistan.

Respectfully Yours,

The Godfather.

Comment

Was ne one actually watchin the match ?? well pak did started off well n then dont know waht happened to them...its jst upsettin... besides THE MATCH WAS NOT FIXED.. thas wat we say whenever we loose.. huH !!!

Comment

Who gives two ****s on this low budget torney. Not many people even went to it. But anyways, South Africa played good, what Pakistan needs to improve on is partnerships.
                        Better luck next time.

Comment

Well you brought wasim akram in this as well. The guy is something he can make Pakistan lose sitting in England wow!

Anyways well done Pakistan. you did well
                          We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Working...
                          X