Final: Pak vs S.A . Any predictions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final: Pak vs S.A . Any predictions?

South Africa defeated Newzeland really badly so now it's going to be Pak vs South Africa on the 27th.
    So what do you guys think?

My predictions are that South Africa will win this one. No offence guys but South Africa have been doing really good lately and they have a more dependable team.

------------------
    Thank you, come again

Yeah, It's gonna take an extra bit of effort for Pak to win this one without almost all their big guns. (All credit to the young guys though, who've been playing very well so far).

If Anwar and Afridi both miss the final, I don't know how well Salim Elahi might play swinging boys like Pollock and Kallis. A good start is more imp. now since lower-order fighters like Moin are absent.

My prediction: If Pak don't get at least 2 big scorers, SA have a pretty good chance of a win.

Comment

ummm.. i think its 50-50.. both pak n rsa r equally good !!!

Comment

well i wreckon that pakistan will win coz they have beaten south africa all ready and can look back to that to boost their confidence and achieve that little bit mental edge..
        remember my prediction guys pakistan will and inshallah will win
        just keep watching
        I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

oh man we lost
          so much for my predictions
          man its not that we lost but the manner in which we lost.
          we lost by some thing like 93 runs i think
          may be better luck next time..
          I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

Working...
          X