X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAKISTAN v/s INDIA CRICKET FUTURE

Hi,

This is my first posting here...

I would like to checkout your views on the subject above.

What do you think the two countries should stop playing against each other?

OR

Do you think politics should remain outta Sports?

Lemme have your replies !

Thanks and cheers,

ARIF NAWAZ

------------------
    Arif Nawaz

Hey arif welcome

I think politics should remain out of sports in general but in reality it may be easier said than done.

Heh, but it gives indian team one reason not to face the pakistani team eh? challo koi baat naheen...phainti will be later.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

India is very scared of playing cricket with Pakistan. Therefore, they choose not to play against Pakistan anymore. They refused to play in Sahara Cup Canada with Pakistan. Their MOTTO is that "why would they play against Pakistan, if they loose anyway?"

Comment

salay durpook gundee bachee

Comment

salaam all
          yes i think the point has been made earlier on but i'l just reinforce it..
          india has a bad history regarding cricket matches played against pakistan due to them loosing most of the time.. they do not want to embaress themselves anymore and have sought excuses..
          but we all know who the real lions are dont we
          of course the pakistani's
          we will play any 1 any where
          ok laterz
          I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

chickenzzz!!!

Seriuosly, its sorta petty. On one hand they are inviting Pak actors and actresses over there, on the other, they are boycotting sport.

Comment

Working...
            X