Pak def NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pak def NZ

Pakistan wins the first match of Singapore challenge against in Newzelad by raining. Pakistan batted first and made 191 runs and with 6 outs. The highest score was from Ijaz Ahmed who made 49 runs. Then newzeland failed to chase the score and the finished off at 179 runs.
    Ijaz was awarded man of the match.

------------------
    Thank you, come again

Congrats!!!!
    Saints are fine for Heaven, but they are hell on earth.

Comment

I liked that match since it was only 25 overs. Just the way it should be.. not long. Ok ok.. maybe 30 overs would be cool too.

Yes Congrats on the win. Although stupid Ijaz is back... oh well good game, very close. Next match is on the 23rd, so a while to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ:
        I liked that match since it was only 25 overs. Just the way it should be.. not long. Ok ok.. maybe 30 overs would be cool too.

I would say 10 overs game will be best, so that whole tournament can be finished in a day.
        Anyway, it will come in a few years. And we may also see a few cheerleaders between the games.

Comment

ullu bhuya aaj kal to tape ball matches are not of 10 overs , the 25 overs I think was the at least limit for a hard ball match and ahem ahem for am internetional match I don't think it should be a regular practice no attraction yaar , no much wicket breakings
          Well I liked the fall of last NZ wicket , that wicket breaking wicket !
          Piladai Mujhai Woh Mai Purda Soz, Kai Aati Nahin Fasl e Gul Roz Roz...

Comment

Working...
          X