Waseem Akram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waseem Akram

I am a great fan of waseem bhai what a marde aahan he is his absence from the team has resulted disaster losses and bad name for the team how bad..........

Wasim Akram is my favourite cricketer Pakistan definately missed him Apart from his bowling and batting ability I think Younger players missed his counsel as well and Moin also missed his useful advice whether anyone admits it or not. But we have to get use to it as he would not be playing many one days in future. Pakistan will hopefully find good fast bowlers that will form the new bowling attack. But it is impposible to find another Wasim. How much time the formation of new attack will take and how good it will be remains to be seen.
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

I think Wasim is the greatest Cricketer to have played for Pakistan!!!! Anywayz, check out his Fan Site at http://WasimAkram.isAwesome.net/

Comment

Mughal-e-Azam welcome to gupshup by the way what happened to your face.

Comment

W. Akram ka bouncer lagga hoga shaid? hehehe

Comment

Wasim should conserve his energy for tests only.
            But for 1-2 years, he should be taken to all tours as an adviser to the team.

Comment

Advisor what would Miandad do than. And how much would you pay him he rejected the coaching offer of 300000 pounds from Lancashire. More than that the problem is no body like him I mean in the board.

Comment

I don't think Wasim Akram is that old to retire, he's only 34 years old and he can play for the next 3 or 4 years.
                Remember guys how old was Javed Miandad, when he was retired, almost 40.
                Look at Walsh and Ambrose, still playing.

------------------
                Thank you, come again

Comment

I agree Umair he can play for two to three more years but will he is the big question. He is diabetic and not every one is happy from him.

Do not trust anyone believe me.

Comment

I'm happy to be a part of Pak.org Forum....Anywayz, it was Saqis' bouncer not Wasims'!!

Do check out his website at http://WasimAkram.isAwesome.net/
                    (I created it!!!)

Mughal-e-Azam

Comment

i personally think it's neither the age nor the diabetic that prevents him to carry on in full swing it's the bunch of those people who put a blame on him of match fixing that's what puts him down
                      he does't deserve that especilly after having done so much for his country and it's people why is that we always admire and adore our heroes to the mountain heights and than throw them to the welldepth why......
                      imran khan miandad majid mushtaq how many examples??
                      kaash hum apne watan k sapoutoan ki ezzat karna seekh jaain

Comment

He is the best bowler i think. He is a great crickter.

------------------
                        Pappu> Time makes me late, so you should wait!

Comment

I agree with you too Naeem. But there is nothing anyone could do about it. One thing I am never going to understand is either you like a person or you do not in Wasim's case he is admired and hated at the same time. which is very unfair. People hate him yet expect from him to win matches. If anyone does not like him I have no problem with that but it is totally unfair to label a man as traitor and than to expect that he will win matches for you and that too every time.

Comment

dear fantstical
                            thanks for your support,but i do not see the reason why pakistanis should hate him for what?it is like i am a pakistani but i hate pakistan. it is just not logic.....
                            Waseem Akram has raised the flag of pakistan high high and high and he must me loved and respected for that

Comment

That is exactly my point Naeem but reality is that Not all but some Pakistanis look at the star with admiration in one eye and hatered in the other.

Comment

Working...
                              X