Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saqi or muri??

asalamalaikum every 1
    i have a quick question, just wanted to know your views ..
    so whose the best spinner out of the two?
    saqi of pakistan or muri of srilanka....??

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

muri is the best OFFSPINNER of the world.
    saqi is very close. he is unconventional & that is his major weapon. but that is also the reason why he isn't equally successful in all conditions.

i rate muri higher 'coz he is the only wicket-taker in Lanka. saqi has an easier task as wasim, waqar, shoib are all outstanding.

but the best spinner in the world is warne.

Comment

You got it there Elegencia.
      Shane Warne is probably the best spinner in the world right now or ever.
      I would go for Muralitharan, he was the real bowler who destroyed the whole Pakistani batting lineup, when Srilanka toured Pakistan couple months back.

------------------
      Thank you, come again

Comment

well right now i would'nt say he is the best i.e. shane warne. i live in england and shane warne is playing in county cricket in england at the moment.. he is doing real crap whilst saqi of pakistan is doing really good and has single handedly made surrey win most matches. at the moment surrey are at the top of the table amongst other counties due to one man and that is saqi
        I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

Saqi is the best Off-Spinner in the WORLD!!!!!!!!! Call me "Biased", I don't care!!! HE IS TRULY THE BEST!!!!

Mughal-e-Azam

Comment

Working...
          X