Guess What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess What?

Mr clean, Rashid Latif, has said he is sorry for his comments about ball tempering and seeks forgiveness as he wants to play for Pakistan.
    Well the damage is done his sorry highlights the fact that he lied. I never liked him I would not forgive him because I am angry. you can if you like.
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

I don't care if he is a lier, I would still want him in the team. He is a much better batsman then Moin Khan and a much better wicket keeper.

Comment

Hey, bro. Rashid Latif will not prove good for Pak nowadays, that's because he's been out of the team for so many days, and will be rusty, and Pakistan doesn't need a slow keeper, because they need to win.
      And Moin Khan's a much better captain than Rashid Latif, Rashid can't stop lying!
      So Moin's place in the team is justified, atleast I think so!

Comment

I agree first he's going to be out of shape for first couple games than he will start playing again, just like Waqar Younis.

------------------
        Thank you, come again

Comment

The Ugly Boy has played lots of sports.
          Let start off with my fav sport I got my eye scratched in basketball.
          It might sound unbeilevable but true . Now u can see my face

I will turn handsome!!!!!!!!!

Comment

U alll Suck

Comment

U alll Suck

just kidding

Comment

hey uglu boy tumhe yahan koi chara nahi dalle ga jaooooo aur kaheen aur jaga ja kar apna derra dalo

------------------
                *jeette_raho bache*

Comment

Ugly Boy here we are discussing Rashid Latif you can start a new discussion and talk about basketball there and also suck else where.
                  We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Working...
                  X