Pakistan out of the tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan out of the tournament.

South-Africa has comprehensively defeated Pakistan and qualified for the final. What was wrong with the Pakistan team? What suddenly happened that the team that won the test series comprehensively failes to win a single match of the tournament? Any comments.
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Poor batting performance from the Pakistani team, I can't believe how 6 wickets fell in 19 runs, that was just unbelievible. Thats the same team who beat S.Africa in Coca Cola Cup couple months back and won the Asia Cup and The Cable Wireless Series in Westindies. They were on a role but they just blew it. But I got a give it to Azhar Mahmood, Shoaib, and Mushtak Ahmed who did the brilliant batting.

Comment

I think that pakistan should not be critiscised for the defeats in the singer cup because they have been playing cricket non stop for 6 months and they need a break. Apart from the test series in west Indies,(which they lost due to poor umpiring) they have won all of their previous tournaments in the last 6 months and so we should be very proud of them.

Comment

I think this match was fixed and I will appoint a commission to find out the real cause.

Comment

There is no need for you to appoint an inquiry commission because I have already appointed one headed by Mr extremely clean Rashid Latif. So do not waste your resources they will be needed in future.

Comment

there is nothing wrong as far as bowling department is concerned .... but i must say that Miandad should get a Crow bar and should turn A$$ of every batsman to red ...

------------------
            Trust me, You'll get pain.

Comment

After the Pakistan's excellent performance with the bat in the second test people started saying that the problems in the batting department were Wasim Akram's creation. As he always use to say that our bowling is our strength. Today's performance is a wake up call for such people. You can not blame Wasim for everything.

Comment

Working...
              X