Match lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match lost

Pakistan has lost the second match as well. Now What are their prospects of winning the tournament?
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

They might still have a chance. Remember the Coca Cola Cup, where pakistan lost their first 2 matches against India and South Africa but then later on they still won the cup.
    Next 2 matches are must win situation for Pakistan. I wasn't disappointed on how they played against S.A, much better than the Srilankan match. Batting was disspointing except Imran Nazir.

Comment

Well be optimistic!!!

Comment

why dont moin sent Youhanna on no 3 he did a great job on no 3 in asia cup he was sent on no 4 in the final and he got out cheaply.
        and whats up w/ mushtaq. afridi is 100 times better then him
        here is my team for next game
        Imran
        saeed
        youhnna
        inzi
        younis
        afridi
        razaq
        moin
        azzar
        arshed
        waqar
        in same order we sure will win

Comment

Pakistan batting is really poor, but... their bowling is poor too (only in this torney). Thus Jasleen your team is quite well put except for Afridi. If i played Afridi would play him no.6 but, what you forgot to add is your 5th bowler? Afridi is not a "good and sensible" bowler. He doesn't specialize in bowling. But on the other hand we need batting help, but Afridi will lose his wicket foolishly like always.

I'd replace Afridi with Shabbir Ahmed, let's try him out to open with Waqar? thus moving Razzaq no.6? I dunno, we need Saqlain, and Wasim and Shoaib back.

[This message has been edited by Peoples Champ (edited July 09, 2000).]

Comment

the decision to send Azhar at no 3 proved costly. Pakistanis were more defensive while bowling they need to attack. Just as in previous tournaments. Best of luck for the team
            We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Razzaq is a great batsman, they need to start sending him in the top order, maybe 3rd or 4th position. He did well in the World Cup matches, when he batted on 4th place.

Comment

They can still qualify for the final if they beat S.Africa tomorrow.

Comment

But they have to beat them by alot of runs to qualify for the finals. Their net run rate is really low.

Comment

Working...
                  X