Ball tempering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ball tempering

Pakistan lost da match and Waqar got caught in tempering da ball....
    now west media will blow up against Pakistan..

------------------
    Trust me, You'll get pain.

I have no comment on this but that we'll have to wait and see.
    Just look at the video

Waqar Younis Video Clip of him ball tampering?

Comment

It was the stupidest thing to do. Waqar has been playing cricket forever, he should have known better, no excuse. Azhar as well, and what was Moin doing when all this was happening? Whatever happened to morals? Those guys . . . auugggh, they can get me soo annoyed sometimes. Really, I wouldn't care as much if they lost every match or something, but the fact that they keep pushing Pakistan deeper and deeper into every controversy possible really burns me up.

Comment

NOT SURPRISING! :angry:

Comment

Well it is known that reverse swing can only take place when da ball is tempered .. Waqar is not the only one involved .. the thing is that the GORAS r really jalous wid Pakistanis ability to swing ..

Comment

TortureRack, that's not necessarily true. I read that reverse swing can be achieved by changing the conditions of the ball legally . . if that makes any sense. Cuz I'm not too sure either what they consider ball tampering and what they don't. But according to what I read, reverse swing CAN and has been achieved legally.

Anyway, 'goras' . . . somehow that sounds racist . . not that I'm accusing you or anything . . . can't we refer to them by their country, rather than their skin colour? Anyways, I sort of doubt that if they do consider it to be tampering, they would be 'jealous' about it. On the other hand, I do feel that Pakistan is often targeted unfairly which is why I feel so incredibly angry when the players do stuff which just ruin our image even more. They have only themselves to blame in the end.

------------------
            God Bless,
            Nilofer

Comment

The problem is, the authorities are only interested in punishing Pakistan. John Reid, the New Zealand umpire involved has a vendetta against Pakistan and the PCCB objected to his appointment in a series last year.

Cricket is full of racists, that's why Shoaib was banned for chucking and then this was over-turned when Pakistan threatened to study bowlers like Brett Lee in minute detail.

That's why ICC is ready to act on Qayyum report to punish Pakis but was happy to accept Australia's cover up of the Warne/Waugh affair.

It's all bull****.

Comment

I have seen players all over the world doing what Mahmood and Waqar did. The only problem is cameras are not focussed on McGrath or Bret Lee. Another thing Mr very clean Rashid Latif has said that He knows much more about ball tempering. What exactly he is upto. When Pakistanis play out there they have to face a lot. There is no doubt that our team becomes a victim of racism. All teams reverse swing the ball Pakistanis do that better than others. The cameras though are focussed only on the hands of Pakistanis. This is the first time though that anything like thios has been 'caught'T.V cameras have always followed the hands of the Pakistanis so was this the first time they did something of the sort.
                We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Another thing is that is it possible that the umpires who check the ball after every over were not been able to find the wrong and John Reid was. Do not forget What Mr Reid did with Shoaib Akhter.
                  We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Working...
                  X