why are we like that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why are we like that?

I joined this forum almost a month ago. Today I was going through the messages posted earlier in the forum. During the Australian tour anf afterwards. One thing that I came across was that one day a player is our hero and the next day he becomes garbige. Why are we all like that?
    We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

I agree with you there. During the Westindies tour People first start complimenting Saqlain for taking some great wickets, then they started insulting Saqlain from his poor performance in the last day of the 3rd test.

Comment

Well said. I think it's a case of people being impatient and at the same time..the players lacking consistency. Sometimes the fans get pissed off because they watch a match and they can see a certain player slacking off - as in appearing to be bored with the game - or not giving their best and that is the reason why people get upset.
      Two names that pop up are Ijaz Ahmed and Inzamam ul Haq. Both these guys earn the wrath of the fans because they are rarely consistent...and actually appear..physically..to be thinking of something else on the field. On the other side of the coin you have people like
      Saeed Anwar, Moin Khan and Aamir Sohail who always give 100% when they are playing. They always appear to be trying and thats what the fans want to see.

Although - granted - sometimes the fans do get carried away -

Comment

well today Inzamam is our most consistent batsman. And it were not Inzamam and Ijaz that were criticised Wasim, Saqlain and many others were criticised.
        We don't forget...its' just that life goes on!

Comment

Working...
        X