WHO U GOIN FOR IN EURO 2000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHO U GOIN FOR IN EURO 2000?

Man im going for da one and only......TURKEY!

TURKEY! TURKEY!
    TURKEY! TURKEY!
    TURKEY! TURKEY!
    TURKEY! TURKEY! HAKAN SUKAR!*
    TURKEY! TURKEY!
    TURKEY! TURKEY!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?

------------------
    *~Jeeve Jeeve Pakistan~*
    *hana*

There is no other country other than Turkey my dear friend.
    With the hero's Arif Erdem and Hakan Sukur,

Como on now.. no need to predict a stupid Portugal match. Turkey has that game already won with the best talent in the world.

Comment

Just out of curiosity - why's everyone going for Turkey?! LET'S GO ITALY (or HOLLAND!)!

Comment

i think england will win euro 2000 upps i mean france

Comment

I really dont think that we can write one favorite as yet. I mean, just look at the line up.

Italy, France & Portugal have won all their games in the competition so far. Spain & Holland also have a great team and very classic players in them...So, realistically saying, which ever teams goto the semi's, only after that we can have some kinds bet on who would be winning or who has a chance to win the title.

I'm a supporter of Italy, but I have many players who have not been included into this side so I am going for France since thats the only side which has a Muslim player in it.
          Go Zidane !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well guys, Turkey is elimnated.
            In the finals, it would be Holland and Italy.
            I'm going for Italy.

[This message has been edited by UMAIR316 (edited June 25, 2000).]

Comment

Well.. sad sad day yesterday, Turkey lost.
              but.. those animals Yugoslavia got their ass kicked so bad. HAHA 6-1. What a way to get lost.
              I love how Italy plays, since their offense is so dominating, but problem is they can't work together as a unit.

Yes HomiD bhai, I want the muslims to win, so i'm going for France. Although France isn't that bad actually. Bartez is my favorite goaltender. Did you see his save against Raul? Poor Raul though missed the penalty at the end of the game.

Nilofer, reason why many people go for Turkey is because it's the only muslim nation in the torney.
              Finals will be France vs. Italy with France winning it all AGAIN.

Comment

... I dunoo.......Holland or France...

MS

------------------
                ~*~* Gizzy Ki Jaano.. *~*~

Comment

France and Holland are the two best teams but Italy are a big danger cuz they know how to kick butt in the big tourneys. It would be nice if Portugal won it cuz they have had a good team for a while now but haven't won anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X