Lakers V.S. Pacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lakers V.S. Pacers

4th game of the N.B.A. finals, and the first playoff game to go into OT...

what a game...LA won by 2 points (final score L.A. 120, Indiana 118)

Shaq got fouled out in OT...kobe had a great comeback with 28 points (still having problems with his ankle though)...the last 6 seconds were nerve wrecking when fox fouled one of indians players right b4 the timeout play, so indiana got a free-throw and the ball after that, with the whole 6 seconds...

alas reggie missed the 3 pointer (which would've tiped the scales in indiana's favour) trying to beat the buzzer...his 2nd 3 point miss of the night

what a game

game 5 on friday promises to be even more exciting now, since the pacers have to win it to survive...

pacers will kick Lakers buttocks and take the series back to LA. And then some...

Kobe's comeback made a huge differece. He's fast!

Comment

Sorry guys, there is no way that the Pacers can beat the Lakers.

Reggie Miller tried to do the same thing he did 2 years ago, when he went for the 3 pointer at the end.

[This message has been edited by UMAIR316 (edited June 15, 2000).]

Comment

pacers aint winnin bro...no way
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Shut Up folks....

Or I'll hit ya'll with corn on the cob...

Comment

yea ghalib...it's true...however hard the pacers try, the lakers are 2 good...the series and the NBA title belongs to the lakers this year...
            i got a feeling though that this series will end in game 6...not game 5...
            will know tomorrow night

Comment

Its not the first playoff game to go into OT. Just to correct that info for you.

Its the first overtime in an NBA Finals since Game 1 of the Chicago-Utah series in 1998.

Just clearing up some records.

Comment

i was talkin bout this season HomiD thanx for that info newayz

Comment

Opps !
                  Sorry, I thought you meant in history. My bad. Your welcome for the info.

Comment

DeSiMuNdA,

Tonight's the night!!
                    We are on Home Turf and we're gonna take it AWAY!!!
                    Go Lakers!!!!

P.S
                    Do you get to watch the Pre & Post game broadcasts?

[This message has been edited by Dehatan (edited June 19, 2000).]

Comment

aaah dehatan ji...missed it...dang

but hey, am i good or what?

lakers took the series in the 6th as i predicted

Comment

Heeee Haawwww!!!
                        Yes, good prediction! The game was too much for my nerves! Scores were too close for comfort but phew!!!

Comment

tesion was too much for dehatan to handlee. she was later seen burning cars and looting stores.

Comment

eheh...oh well...there's alwayz next season to look forward 2

Comment

heheh munda, not to take anything away, I predicted not only a game 6 lakers win but an Indiana-L.A Final Showdown way back in April (refer my 'NBA Playoffs' post).

Anyway, Great win for the lakers, but personally I was a bit disheartened to see such a courageous effort by Miller & Co. go down. LA had a lot of talent at their disposal to begin with, but Indiana made the most of their troops in highly determined fashion.

Comment

Working...
                              X