Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian strikers

who do you think should be there???
    if veiri was not injured it would have been easy to say del piero and vieri. But now should it be Del Piero and Totti, or INzaghi and Totti since Del Piero and Inzaghi style are so different..

or would having attack by two players with very different approach to attack be better and thus pair del piero with inzaghi.

I think Montella was a waste and there is better talent that was left behind.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

First of all, that's right, there's no substitution for Vieri.

I think for quick-scoring requirements Totti and Piero may provide more opportunities coz of pace and similar handling. Although, for durability and variety Inzaghi and Piero are a better option.

Alough di matteo is effective, what would be even better for Italy is a capable left person like graeme le saux.

Comment

Goaltending is so important, you can have the best of midfielders, forwards, defence, but you could have an under rated goalie and still lose.

Come on, Inzaghi is not that bad.. He can control and hold onto the ball and not lose it for a while, while many other strikers would usually lose it. Sure Inzaghi i believe isn't that fast, nor experienced either, but DelPiero is someone else.
      I consider Piero in a different book than Inzaghi.

Comment

Working...
      X