Pak Vs. SL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pak Vs. SL

These guys' been playing with the heart, for a change!

Nice nice scoring....

Nice performance from Pakistan, especially the batting. They just won the match by 38 runs. Nice performance from Attapattu, who scored 100 runs then later got out by Wasim Akram.
    Pakistan's next series is against S.Africa and Srilanka in Srilanka, then they will play some test matches against Srilanka.

Comment

I've updated my cricket board.
      There are 2 interviews of Man of the Series Yousuf Youhana.
      Leave your comments on the team at The Cricket Board - http://cricketboard.cjb.net

Comment

Eventhough SL crashed and burned, they still managed to stay in chase. I think they were well capable of reaching that target, ALL ALONG, even with 8 wickets gone (It was over I guess after attaputta). They had 5 over remaining and only 39 runs to score. Wickets kept falling but these guys kept the board ticking.

Comment

First off i'd like to congratulate every Pakistani on their first ever Asia Cup victory. Quite an accomplishment

But the game was great, especially the last 4 overs of the pakistan inning was quite exciting, with 6's and 4's being hit everywhere by Moin and Inzi.

Yes I would agree with ghalib bhai that even though SL were tumbling downward, they still remained intact.
          I still worry about SL matches man, don't underestimate them in the upcomming series (factor - home advantage).

Comment

People's Champ, don't worry. Pakistan is not other teams who gets intiminated by the crowd. They will win the series. But I do have worries about S.Africa.

Comment

Umair:

I don't agree with you there yaar.. Getting over the home crowd requires mental toughness. Pakistani team doesn't have a consistent record for displying this trait..

Comment

Pakistan has a better away record at the moment than at home

Comment

Working...
                X