We Beat India!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Beat India!!!

...and based on batting performance too.Nothing more to say.

Except HOORAY!!!

We did not only just beat India but, we creamed them. Beautiful performance from our team. Did you guys know that Pakistan has never won Asia Cup.

Comment

Yeah, great win by us Thank God! Think we can do it in the final? SL will be harder than India but if we keep playing as we are now, well, we have a big chance.

Youhanna played brilliantly, he just keeps impressing me every time he bats.

------------------
      God Bless,
      Nilofer

Comment

Oh and don't forget Abdur bhai, he was amazing too. Well if we beat Sri Lanka, Inshallah. It will be a big morale booster for us to beat Sri Lanka in the upcomming series.
        Ever since Dav Whatmore became Sri Lanka's coach again, after Sri Lanka won the '96 World Cup. I think they will be on another big winning streak. I guess coaching has a lot to do with a team then.

Comment

Pakistan, surprisingly, has never won the Asia Cup. But they stand a big chance now.
          The team is in good shape & they beat SL inspite of playing inexperienced bowlers. With Akram, Razzaq & Saqlain back, they are going to win if SL doesn't give a couple of extraordinary innings.

Comment

Is Saqlain playing in the finals ?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ:
              I guess coaching has a lot to do with a team then.
              wowzerz...what a revelation..

Comment

Guess who's coaching pakistan?You only need to look at how much our batting has improved since he took over.

Comment

Working...
                X