Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GALASTARAY WON THE UEFA CUP!!

Wow amazing game that was.. 0-0!
    Arsenal i thought had a lot of control throughout the game until in extra time, when Galataray saved themselfs with two amazing saves. Just unbelievable....

Then the penelty kicks were really embaressing since it was Suker's last game for Arsenal and he hit the post.

Well it's great to see a Turkish club win even though half the players weren't even muslim, at least the country is one.

Can't wait for Euro 2000 in Netherlands and Belgium on June 10th.

Galatasary's had a brilliant run this season, and they fully deserved the win!

Arsenal, well, they're not the defensive team for nothing, but even after getting overmars and kanu they sill lack something offensively. I think it's high time they got rid of dixon, even for all his worth. He's not the same anymore, and adams isn't getting any younger.

Well done Galaz!

[This message has been edited by Elmo with headphones (edited May 18, 2000).]

Comment

Is it just me or penalty kicks suck?
      I dont like it when matches are decided on penalty kicks. I mean I know it has to get to it, but I am a big believer in the golden goal, that is exciting, penalty kicks..I dunno. Never liked them, whether club or whether world cup matches. For some reason it is like a test match ending without a result.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
      X