Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A MUST SEE for cricket followers....

www.rashudlatif.8k.com

go and see who is the culprit and who is not!!!!!and write back your suggestions here.....

I think whole paki team is involved and should be banned for life....

they r not worth getting our support....

they all fuc*ing losers

[This message has been edited by Pathan Bhai (edited May 07, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Pathan Bhai (edited May 07, 2000).]

pardon me boyz
    www.rashidlatif.8k.com that is.....

full of painful facts...

Comment

I've posted an article on my cricket
      board about Justice Qayyam.
      http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1082248

He says if Pakistan tries to alter
      his report then he will go public.

Comment

Pathan Bhai,

Latif has a big mouth and no evidence. Whenever he's threatened with a law suit he promptly denies having made an accusation. The only players against whom he has NOT denied having made allegations are Malik, Akram and Ijaz. I would'nt take what he says to seriously because the man has no integrity nor does he have any credibility.

------------------

Laterz,
        ManiaX.

Comment

yaar Mania aisee baat na karo yaar

At least he stood-up against the match-fixers.....He gave his position up in the team when he was on his peak form and was arguably best keeper in the world as well as the vice-captain of paki cricket team.

ALL PAKIS R MATCH FIXERS
          i agree with pathan bhai that we should stop backing the team if these gits r in.

Only clean ppl r Sohail, Anwar and Mujtaba, Basit.

NOw everything makes sense that why Mujtaba was dropped .......and why Malik got kicked outta team.

I think we would be far far better off being a consistent losers then showing rare flashes of brilliances.

[This message has been edited by Surdar Asif (edited May 07, 2000).]
          Sidq-e-Khalil bhi hay ishqe sabr-e-Husayn bhi hay ishq
          Mārika-e-wujud main Badr-o-Hunayn bhi hay ishq
          -Iqbal

Comment

Surdar Bhai,

My point is that Latif keeps retracting his statements. Now, if he had solid proof then why would be turn around and say that he never said this or that when journalists have actually tape recorded him saying the very same things. Remember when he accused Jadeja and then said I didnt say that? The magazine he spoke with said that they had a tape of him saying the same thing and then he started apologizing - blah blah blah!

I dont believe Latif to tell you the truth.
            But thats just my opinion

Comment

:<

[This message has been edited by Surdar Asif (edited May 08, 2000).]
              -Iqbal

Comment

Lets put behind latif's honesty issue Mania yaar but still how could these paki losers fix games while we support them with all our heart and soul

I just feel sorry for those poor ppl in pak who dont have anything to enjoy but cricket

But even those players r sold like our misnisters and presidents.....

These paki players dont worth supporting
                they r losers and greedy ** * ** ** ** * ......
                -Iqbal

Comment

well it says on the site that who ever this guy is claiming to be "RL" himself, lets see if he can provide everything with the audio tapes. And aik aur baat, Pakistani team main farishtay to hain nahi. Maybe these allegations are true. I myself have seen Wasim Akram having a alcohol in a bar in london, with his then "girl friend". I mean I dotn have a problem with him doing this stuff. But I dont like people being hippocritical.

Comment

Well for starters, that site is definitely Latif's. He had been promising a web-site for all his 'information' for a long time.

As for whether its true or not, one really can't say. You have ppl like Ataur-Rehman swearing on the holy book that he was given money to throw in New Zealand, and then he takes back his statement. That pervez guy and kentbury are well known bookies. If they were always roaming the team hotels, you can't say they were always there in their private capacity.

'Team main fariushtay to nahin hain' very true, and not only pak but in every team. Cronje, one of the ambassadors of the game turned out to be a villain. So what can you assume or not assume to be true. And how do you derive such conclusions. From just statements?

Comment

Working...
                    X