Pakistan lost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan lost.

Sad news, Pakistan lost to Westindies with 94 runs. Franklyn Rose taking 5 wickets was awarded the Man of the Match. From Pakistani side Inzimam-ulhaq making the highest score of 52 runs and not out and leaving Pakistan with 117 runs. Westindies making 213 runs.
    So far Westindies has 6pts
    Pakistan has 2 pts and
    Zimbabwe has none

The problem is at the top of the batting order with two new and inexperienced players (Imran Nazir and Younis Khan) together with the clown Afridi. Till Saeed Anwar returns and Afridi is dropped, the top order will remain fragile. One way to avoid this till Saeed returns is to send either Inzamam or Youhanna at no.3.

Comment

Well Saeed - unfortunately - is still unfit and Wasti cannot get runs against anyone else except Sri Lanka and the Kiwis..so maybe
      Mohd Wasim should go at number 3.
      He's got a good technique. Imran Nazir
      should be continued with..he`s got a lot
      of potential.

Comment

Quite right.
        Mohd. Wasim is good.
        The problem is when Inzy & Youhana come in the middle, they generally have tough situation out there with the top three batters collapsed early.

Send Inzy on no.3

Comment

Thats what is wrong with the Pakistani players, if the openers are out in low score than the whole team collapses except for Inzimam, who sometimes does a really great job. I agree with Ehsan, Afridi shouldn't be sent as an opener, I think he would do a really great job coming in the last 5 overs like Moin Khan. I think they need to bring Aamer Sohail back for the rest of the series.

Comment

Working...
          X