YES --- PAKISTAN BEAT SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES --- PAKISTAN BEAT SA

Well played Pakistan. Congratulations to Moin and the whole team for a wonderful performance. Waqar was magic, so was Imran Nazir.

[This message has been edited by ehsan (edited March 31, 2000).]

Waqar is my hero.. no no.. the whole team deserves a round of applaus.

The guy took everything man..!! Great to see him back. Waqar's wife must be really happy with the new car as a gift.

Oh man what a exciting game.. every minute was tense, sometimes went towards RSA sometimes Pak. Nazir was great. Man Sharjah is my favorite place to watch a match, crowd is always into it, players seem to explode there, and it's always a thrill.

I wonder what the Indians are thinking about now..???

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!!

------------------
    Always PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Peoples Champ (edited March 31, 2000).]

Comment

Indians will be busy trying to find a way to blame ISI for India's early departure from the tournament and how the SA's were infiltrated by ISI to ensure a Pak victory.

Comment

A simply spectacular performance by Pakistan! The new-look team seems to have settled in and blended well. And seasoned warriors like Waqar, Inzi & co are performing no less then 'all guns blazing.'

We're back on track as the great team that we've always been.

Comment

Pakistan won by fluke.

Comment

pakistan didn't win by fluke. were the 4 wickets waqar took by fluke?
            was the high runs scoored by inzi, shahid, and imran a fluke?
            no mate i dont think so .. i think it was a brilliant display of how pakistanis ought to play... when we are at our best it is said by all people that no one can beat us, we are simply brilliant....
            but we are always going to have people that take every win of pakistan as a fluke.. well all i can say to them is keep on dreaming coz WE R AT OUR BEST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
            I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

Yes, Sajjadm, SOUR GRAPES.

Comment

SA is a better team; but Pak was the better team of the day!
                Inzy & Imran played well. Waqar was fantastic! He is getting very close to his best again (i.e. where he left a few years back)!
                I've always maintained that he is a better bowler than Shoib & he'll be the highest wickettaker in ODI some day.

Grow-up Champ! At least stop fancying about what the Indians should think after you've got the trophy!
                It's 1-1 when it comes to Indo-Pak this series man! So don't be overconfident!

Comment

Working...
                X