Schu does it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schu does it again!

Schumacher has done it again at the Brazilian grand prix; although with great difficulty in the finishing laps. Does anybody know what was the problem?
    Hats off Coulthard who fought so bravely inspite of losing two gears during the race!
    Fisichella & Ralph are again in the points.
    Mika not finding his touch yet; but being so good a driver he'll be back in the points business soon.

------------------
    There is no way to happiness.
    Happiness is the way....

I think Shue is at it this time and won't settle for less than a 2000 driver's Champion title..Don't really know what was wrong with his car. Rubens Barachello had to withdraw due to hydraulic malfunction.
    Hey how about the disqualification of Coulthard on the grounds that one of his car's front wing was of illegal height. Mclaren has , however, appealed against disqualification. So, Fisichella takes over second palce for now..

Comment

According to Martin Brundle,
      Michael Schumacher had a gearbox problem - and the reason he was so slow during the middle stages was because the team was asking him to change some settings inside the cockspit. Thats all we know. Since Ferrari's been tight lipped about what the problem was.

Anyhow - this was a great race. The first two laps in particular were amazing. It's been sucha long time since there's been overtaking among the leaders...which is a
      shame cos it was always fun watching Senna and Prost pull all sorts of moves on each other..and likewise - Schumacher and Hill.

------------------

Laterz,
      ManiaX.

Comment

outlaw, I didn't know that Coulhard is disqualified!
        It's such a pity for a driver who has done great heroics to take second spot without two gears.
        Anyway, please inform me here if you hear some latest details.

------------------
        Happiness is the way....

Comment

Yeah, he did put up a great effort. I think team would have their say on the April 03 in front of the International Court Of Appealin Paris.. I'll update any new development. At this point he stands disqualified..

Comment

By the way, 'Rubinho' was fantastic before the hydraulic problems caused him to retire.

He had the public behind him & the Ferrs would have got another 1-2 finish if Barrichello had been able to continue..

------------------
            Happiness is the way....

Comment

Working...
            X