Coca Cola Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coca Cola Cup

Come on lads let's have your predictions regarding the Sharjah Coca Cola cup. Here is my prediciton:

Final: Pak V SA,

SA to win the cup, even though my heart says Pak.

Go Pak Go

Aaaa.very difficult to say anything.
    Indian batting is in good form as well as SA.But as far as Pak team is concerned its very difficult to predict anything But one thing is clear we'll miss Saeed and Waseem(if he is unable to play)
    But there is one more thing if there are no further injuries and we play as a unit then Pak has a good chance.It is the best time we can defeat SA.as they are a little weak at the moment.
    But all depends on batsmen.I think it'll be better to bat first as our bowlers can bowl
    well in pressure and batsmen can bat well if they are not in pressure.While if our bowlers are bowling not in any tight situation then they just behave as ordinary bowlers.(look what they did in recent ODs)
    Well this is just what I think.
    Hope for the best and be prepared for the worst!

Comment

I love predicting here. Whatever u predict, prediction will be 50 percent correct.

Comment

Makes life easier, ZZ

Comment

actually, the predictions for the winner will be 33.33% correct as there are three teams !!!!!

Comment

Do I smell a Math Major here?

even though Pakistanis team sUCKs now ... i still say
            they will win, cuz THEY RULE SHARJAH!!!

Comment

Bhola baby u bring it on in kubaddi and we can kick ass anytime anyday bigtime.......

Comment

If either/or wasim plays or at least 1 pak bat puts in a consistent performance, then definitely Pak vs. SA, with SA holding the edge.

Anwar will be sorely missed at Sharjah though, by the team and crowds alike.

Comment

Elegancia..
                  "actually, the predictions for the winner will be 33.33% correct as there are three teams !!!!!"

Wow..you're actually giving the Indian team equal chance. I think the 50% argument is fine. SA and Pak are actually the only real contenders. India seems like the team who's there to give them some match practice before the Final

Comment

u got it right bombaykid!

looks like u r growing fast my son!
                    shabash

Comment

Boys,
                      you seem to be a little overconfident. i hope your team is not!
                      let's wait & see whether it's 50%wala case or 33.33%wala case; and if it's the 50%wala one, then who is out of the competition

------------------
                      There is no way to happiness.
                      Happiness is the way....

Comment

Working...
                      X