Indian subcontinet v/s Rest of World - Cricket match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian subcontinet v/s Rest of World - Cricket match

The ICC President, Mr Jagmohan Dalmiya, today announced the sides selected to play in the ICC Cricketnext.Com Cricket Week, Indian subcontinent vs the Rest of the World match, as follows: Now here's a news item where Indians and Pakistanis and Bangladeshis can come together.

INDIAN SUBCONTINENT: Wasim Akram (Captain) Sanath Jayasuriya (Vice-Captain),Moin Khan (Wicket-Keeper), Saeed Anwar, Sachin Tendulkar, Aravinda de Silva, Ajay Jadeja, Abdur Razzaq, Robin Singh, Anil Kumble, Muttiah Muralitharan, Shoaib Akhtar

REST OF THE WORLD

Brian Lara (Captain), Mark Waugh (Vice-Captain), Adam Gilchrist (Wicket-Keeper), Jacques Kallis, Michael Bevan, Lance Klusener, Neil Johnson, Chris Cairns, Daniel Vettori, Curtly Ambrose, Allan Donald, Andrew Caddick

challo sab desi mil kar goron ki pitai karain!!!!!

GO Sub continent!!!!!!!

Comment

What are you talking about goras . Brian Lara and Curtly Ambrose are certainly not white.

(And thats the bottom line cause Umair316 said so.)

[This message has been edited by UMAIR316 (edited March 08, 2000).]

Comment

acha acha, baaal ki khal utartay ho tum.
        challo sab desi mil kar goron aur kalon ki pitai karain. magar masla yeh hay kay srilankan aur kuch indian bhi kaafi seyah-faam hain

Comment

lol
          too right X factor
          "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

Comment

Ajay Jadeja instead of Sarauv Ganguly, something is not right.

Comment

I don't get this ether, Jadeja instead of Ganguly????

[This message has been edited by Pakistani ustad (edited March 09, 2000).]

Comment

Maybe Ganguly had other commitments, just like McGrath and Warne. So then they picked Jadeja as their second pick, after Ganguly.

Comment

Working...
                X