Clear All

who shuld we have captaining pakistan?

Azhar Mahmood????? Saqlain??????
    Certainly not saqlain!!!!

good I am chuffed!1
    Sidq-e-Khalil bhi hay ishqe sabr-e-Husayn bhi hay ishq
    Mārika-e-wujud main Badr-o-Hunayn bhi hay ishq
    -Iqbal

So is everyone else asif yaar. I think they must settle with either moin or akram and let saqlain be vice till 2001 and then make him the skipper before world cup. But would he settle that quick??

I am stuffed too?
    "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

Comment

Make younis khan the captain cuz he is pathan and so was imran khan and they can kick players arses if they dont bloody perform out on the firld!

get rid of saeed cuz he is 2 nice!

Comment

Moin should be the captain. Saeed lacks the captaincy qualities, I can't see him inspring players.

Comment

Akram was good at captain until now....probably too much pressure but Moin would be good.....Saeed isn't bad guyzzzzz!

------------------
          Mera Dil Hai 100% Pure Pakistani!xxxxxxx

Comment

Inspiration-wise no current player even comes close to Wasim. But with the recent decline and his own 'priorities', it should be certainly be Moin in the hot seat.

If it weren't for his disciplinary & problems with other players, maybe I'd pick Aamir Sohail, for his sharp cricketing mind.

Comment

I think Wasim (bhai) is a very good captain. Whether they were winning games or not is a different matter. But he kept the team together in a way. But then Moin would also be a good captain. Basically they need somebody fairly experienced. But then Akram probably felt he had to concentrate on may other things, which I do not blame him for. But anyway, I think he is a very good captain.

------------------
              Dosti pyar ke saat payda hoyee thi

Comment

AFFI, I agree with you!....ex captain-jee wants to concentrate on Kapil Dev's wicket taking so he can beat him....then again it's his career!
                ha,ha...you know what I mean by that!

------------------
                Mera Dil Hai 100% Pure Pakistani!xxxxxxx

Comment

Wasim Akram is the only real choice. Saeed lacks authority. Nobody else stands out.

Comment

Me Me Me...
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Khair...we've tried almost every Tom,Dick and Harry as Captain so I guess giving Fraudia a try wont hurt...too much

------------------

Laterz,
                      ManiaX.

Comment

Originally posted by ManiaX:

I guess giving Fraudia a try wont hurt...too much

ManiaX, I promise I will be gentle
                        btw, if I am a fielder or a batsman and I need to go use the restroom, would they stop the game for me, or do I have to run and go quickly?

I mean they may be different kind of runs than expected but this is a dilemma indeed. What if our the batsman farts..can the wicketkeeper kick his ass?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                        X