Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucid Chaotic
    replied
    was good to see Aamir and Saeed open... remember the matches where they were the dynamic duos esp. the Sharjah cups.

I think they played wel, and this loss din't hurt that much just cuz you could see they tried!... better luck next time Pakistan... InshaAllah!

Leave a comment:

• AbdulHameed Khan
    replied
    Saeed's captaincy was better that Akram's but after winning the toss he should have batted first in ideal conditions. Saqlain Mushtaq has lost his bite. He is not spinning the ball and his line is very faulty. He was not and outstanding success in the World Cup and his showing in Australia was poor. He should be dropped for a few matches till he regains his confidence and improves on his lin, length and spin. The newcomers were good. We have many talented players but to be great one has to have intellect which we lacked in Australia. The selectors must continue with their policy. Senior players not performing well should be dropped. Good Luck.

------------------

Leave a comment:

• Hana Memon
    replied
    DID ANYONE WATCH THE ACTUAL MATCH...I DID!...BOY, WAS IT EXCITING!...YEAH I SUPPOSE THAT THEY CAN LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES.
    AAMIR SOHAIL'S WICKET WAS SO NOT OUT...I THINK!
    INSHA-ALLAH THEY WILL DEFINITELY WIN NEXT TIME!

THAT SPIN BOWLER MURALI WAS DANGER>>>>

------------------
    Mera Dil Hai 100% Pure Pakistani!xxxxxxx

Leave a comment:

• ManiaX
    replied

Absolutely. It was a great game. Younis Khan looked really good.Another attacking player.
    I thought Saeed did a good job sending Wasim
    before Moin,cos Wasim can go after the
    spinners pretty well.And it was so good to see Saeed and Aamir opening together.It's
    a pity we lost but I think this team has
    a good future ahead.

------------------

Laterz,
    ManiaX.

Leave a comment:

• Peoples Champ
    started a topic 1st ODI: Pakistan lose to the TAMIL'S by 29 Runs

1st ODI: Pakistan lose to the TAMIL'S by 29 Runs

Oh well man.. this is a game to see who will be a future player for Pakistan. That Younis Khan looks prominant for our future team. MAn, he should have been brought up higher in the order. And what was Wasim doing before Moin???

It was good to see some what of.. a opening partnership of 71. (Have we missed that). Maybe if Youhana could have not be run out so early we would have won the game.

The bowling wasn't that bad at the end, only Saqqi messed up, giving up 60 runs. They should have let that Yasir Arafat bowl more than 5 overs at least. Best bowler was Razzaq because he gave up less runs, and in ODI's we know that giving up the less runs count than wickets.

Anyways.. Pakistan played well.. it's like we're starting over again from scratch. (wait aren't we!?).

I think Pakistan can learn from their mistakes and do better next game.
Working...
X