Saeed-New Pakistan Captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeed-New Pakistan Captain

Saeed Anwar has been appointed as the new Pakistan Captain for the One day and Test series against the Lankans. In a way, it's a good move because it gives Wasim a chance to reach the 431 wicket mark and prolong his International career. However, the question in my mind is...will the Captaincy affect
    Saeed's batting..because he is our best batsmen.

Anyway...thankfully..Inzamam and Ijaz are finally history. The team for the one day series is :
    Saeed Anwer (captain),Aamir Sohail, Younis Khan, Yousuf Youhanna, Imran Abbas, Moin Khan, Wasim Akram, Abdur Razzak, Saqlain
    Mushtaq, Zahid Saeed, Yasir Arfat, Shoaib Malik, Faisal Iqbal, Imran Nazir and Shahid Nazir.

Great to see Aamir back. Also, look out for
    Faisal Iqbal..he's Miandad's nephew.

Great - we lose a series and then choose a failure as a captain - talk about one step forward and ten back - defintely not a good choice it should have been Moin

Comment

they did ask moin and he turned down the offer.

let's hope for the better.

Comment

That is great, i think we have lot of new talent then why dont we use them.
        Lokk at the performance of Ijaz, inzemam and Afridi. If they make score in 1 out of 15, think about the 14 matches.
        i think they are on right way and we should pray for the team.

Comment

Anwar did well in the test series, though he was out of touch in the ODI. As for Moin, his keeping in Australia was pathetic. He missed quite a lot of important chances. So, neither Saeed nor Moin were out-standing in Australia. Lets face it. Everyone played
          poorly.

Moin would not have made a good Captain because he's known to abuse the younger players. Saeed gets along with everyone and he is the best player who can lead from ther front, along with Wasim Akram. I just hope his batting is not affected and the PCB gives a long run to the younger players and not bring back the seniors if the younger players dont get going straight away.

Comment

It would be hard for the youngsters to do
            worse than Ijaz, Inzamam and Shahid.

A duck?!
            I can get a duck!

Comment

I think that it's great for Saeed!.
              Let's see what the young one's can do I am pretty certain now that they will win.
              Shoaib's back..super!

------------------
              Mera Dil Hai 100% Pure Pakistani!xxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
              X