A question for every paki cricket fan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question for every paki cricket fan!

can any of your experts i.e ehsan or other cricket bhais can get me out of misery by
    explaining why our batsmen can not work the ball around in 15-40 over period and why the try
    to go for big shots and lose their wickets????

FInal win would be a biggest dream ever from all of us if the continue playing like that. I wish
    we had MIANDAD as the coach!!!

response please
    I am already sad thinking what would warnie do if we try to smack him with all the field out.
    India at least dropped half a dozen chances and I very much doubt if auzzie would!!!
    "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

The reason they cannot work the ball around during those overs is that our top order has consistently failed and the batsmen in the middle are usually trying to consolidate and not get bowled out before the 50th over. Also if you don't lose wickets during these overs than you have a platform from which to launch an assault on your opponents during the last ten overs. Most of the teams do this now a days.

As for the finals I think Oz will take it, even though I would like Pakistan to win it. My prediction 2-1 to Oz.

Comment

15-40 overs? I think they define their inning in the first 10 overs. If they bat through the first 10 overs, they will probably be batting come 50th over. Otherwise, umm..well... we all know the flip side to this.

Comment

some changes shuold be made in Pakistan team!!!!
        ijaz should be droupped out and AAmir Suhail should be called in!!!!!
        What is Shahid Afridis use...????? a hitter on dead pitches!!!!!!
        A hitter shouldn't come in as openner he should come at 7 or 8 down and we need a sensible openner which gives a stand for the other batting player!!!

Comment

i dont think it would have made a difference if we had amer sohail or not.

the reason australia is better than Pakistan is m. bevan. we need a bat like that or the good old miandad. someone who just doesnt get out himself. the rest of the ten players are of the same calibre in both teams.

Comment

our team needs a psychological treatment bcos they don't know how to behave in diferent situations. for that we need some experts who should watch the video's of the games we play against different teams and pinpoint the draw backs of our players and dring the practice they should improve their game and style of playing. the other thing is that our players are loose tempered, they are hot headed thats why they wana play shorts on each and evey ball. we have old coaches they really don't know the modern game of cricket. we don't need a coach like sadique muhammad, yes he was a good cricketer in his times but not any more. we need a person who can lay down the foundation of pakistan cricket on the modern basis.

Comment

our team needs a psychological treatment bcos they don't know how to behave in different situations. for that we need some experts who should watch the video's of the games we play against different teams and pinpoint the draw backs of our players and during the practice they should improve their game and style of playing. the other thing is that our players are loose tempered, they are hot headed thats why they wana play shorts on each and evey ball. we have old coaches they really don't know the modern game of cricket. we don't need a coach like sadique muhammad, yes he was a good cricketer in his times but not any more. we need a person who can lay down the foundation of pakistan cricket on the modern basis.

Comment

Working...
              X