Australia Thrashes India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia Thrashes India

Australia scored a massive 329 runs from their alloted 50 overs and then bowled out India for a paltry 177. It will be very difficult for India to qualify now. Well played Australia.

Huh...gimme break, will ya??

Sachin+Kapil dream team, isn't it disgusting?
    This is rediculous.

C ya!!
    It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

What do you mean Shafiq?

Comment

Nothing bro.
        The words which I repeated were from my Ausie friend...when I told him about the victory of Australia over India. Coz..u know even Australians r used to now..whenever they play with India....they haven't any difficulty to say that Ausies will win. They r now tired. But the interesting thing is that they always afraid to play against Pakis. Remmember when Razzaq hitted 5 fours in McGrath spell. I was there in the stadium..man, the pplz were crazy that time. They can't believe that bowler like McGrath.. got such a bad over hahaha...

Well...lets see the finals. We will win ..Inshaallah

Go Paki Go...

C ya

[This message has been edited by Shafiq (edited January 27, 2000).]
        It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

Working...
        X