PAKISTAN lost again against Aussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAKISTAN lost again against Aussies

No doubt they r working hard but auzies r very mentally tuff as.....

Pak need to make real good strategy to beat them....

Any comments fellas

------------------
    Please respect me --- Hum Pagluu
    "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

yeah---i felt we really should have won! Our batsmen need to apply themselves more and not get out to stupid shots and/or silly mix-ups while running. Also we need to really improve our fielding..but i reckon we have enough talent to beat the Aussies....

Comment

The run out of Abdur Razzaq probably cost us the game.Also we need runs from Inzimam.

Comment

I feel sorry for our team

------------------
        Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The BeerHolder

Comment

I don't feel sorry for Pakis. Heck, after a long while, I've seen them put up a fight to win a game. Too bad their luck ran out...

I think a real treat will be to loose to Australia in all the games, which Paki almost did, and go into the finals and rip their a$$es apart! Yeah!

Wishful thinking?! Nope!!!!!!

Comment

I think Paki's lost because of the rain interruption. Ijaz Ahmed would still be batting. I think the stupidist mistake was when Youhana made the silly shot that got him out. But I know that pakistan is going to kick India's A$$ once again.

Comment

Pakistan needs to get a solid opening partnership. If Saeed scores, Afridi doesent and the one occasion that Afridi got runs, Saeed got out. Saeed needs to gets runs, 30's and 40's are not whats expected of a batsmen of his class. Youhana had a rush of blood...he should be fine in the future..Inzamam or 'mota' needs to be shown the door.He sucks.Totally inconsistent.And a lousy attitude to the game.Mohd Wasim is a better choice in place of Mota. And if Azhar doesent start getting runs and wickets..then Wasim should bring back Waqar! At least Waqar can bat a bit!

------------------

Laterz,
              ManiaX.

Comment

how can you send hot-headed afridi to open an innings? This guy should be towards the end of the inning where he can be little more useful if the ball needs to be whacked.

The problem witht the dude is that he's either a hit or an out! Definitely not a trait for the opener!

Comment

Pak lost again against India

Do u guys think Pak took that match easy
                  to bring india back in series

I reckon not
                  Indians were more motivated than Pak for that match cuz they didnt win any single game...
                  but that was a important match for Pak though
                  Now Critical part for Pak is if india won both next two games vs Auz...Pak's OUT

which 's quite imposible

BUT what if Aussies help em

[This message has been edited by Pagluu (edited January 25, 2000).]
                  "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

Working...
                  X