India loose by 5 wickets or is it Australia win by - - - - -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India loose by 5 wickets or is it Australia win by - - - - -

India put up yet another inept show and lost by 5 wickets. Their morale is so low that it looks like a lost cause. The question is can they pick themselves up for the rest of the matches? Well played Aussies.

er.. again... the title - itz "lose", if you dont mind... "loose" would actually happen 2 be a complement.
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

What's an extra "o" amongst fellow gup shuppers eh!!!!!!

Comment

Bal Thackeray has just called for a ban on matches between India and Pakistan. I suggest they extend the ban to Australia and South Africa as well.

Comment

The only teams India may win after tough fight are Scotland and Kenya, though I am not sure on Kenya.

Comment

The Hindus Fanatic...Kapil Dev and Tendulkar..must be aware of the importance of Azharuddin now. Even if he is in their side..India may not scored so cheap. And the other thing...food is the main factor.
            It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

Take heart ZZ, all is not lost yet.

Comment

Azhar has not done well on foreign soil in general. So it is not clear if he would help.

However, experiments with wicketkeepers have badly failed. It seems Mongia is not good, but his replacements are much worse.

Only dravid's average abroad is higher than that in India. Sachin's avg. is same home or abroad. Dravid has badly failed.

Looking at the other side bowlers were less pathetic than i expected them to be.

Comment

I think India keep loosing because there might be ISI behind it. Just a thought but could be real too, who knows. ISI has entered into Indians' soul as a cancer. And most cancers are incurable! LOL

Fata Morgana

Comment

After india and pak both got 3-0 beating in Aus., pak wins two 1-dayers thanks to the great batsman Waqar younis, and look at the flood of posts.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited January 14, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                    X