Pakistan hijack India at the Gabba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan hijack India at the Gabba

NOW THAT WAS VICTORY. PAK HAVENT LAST ANY ONEDAY SINCE WORLD CUP FINL 9 WINS ONE DRAWN OUT OF 10. COOL GO PAKISTAN

------------------
    i still love Afridi

hey! where were you? i've been missing you!

and ya, good title... er.. did i see it anywhere else before?
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Ya Jasleen even though the way Afridi plays he has to be classified as an Indian agent.

Comment

eshan though afidi wasnt good w/ a bat but he was good in the feilding great catch, run out and avarage bowling 2 catches were droped in his lst over.

well well well MAHRANI the tittle/ and the whole article you can find on rediff.com.
        Mahrani how is your bf doing?

------------------
        i still love Afridi

Comment

oh cutie! you'r back! well, i'm sorry if you were hurt. 'm sure you'll take it in the right spirit.
          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

queer you should be the one hurting after your pathetic india got killed at the gabba.
            they could`nt get two tail enders out while they scored 43 runs in 37 balls to win the match. tsk tsk.pakistan should`nt play india and england anymore since both these teams are the worst teams in the world and are no competition to us.

Comment

hey mahrani,

looks like she's taking it in the right spirit ok...

don't worry jasleen, Afridi is stoopid but he's got plenty of courage. If only he had a brain he could use some of his undoubted talent a bit better.At least he isn't a chicken though.

Comment

Sherlock,

if you'd seen the match, you'dnt be calling india pathetic coz it was really really close. and my idea of cricket doesnt involve being hurt and vicious - you either win or you lose, thatz da game... and to tell you the truth, i'm more bothered about my swim timings rather than india's cricket.

Xtreme,

hmmm... something tells me yu the "joru ka ghulam" kinda guy i was just showing her a bit of respect as per your directions. lets wait and watch if it has any effect, i'm rather pessimistic...

ooo jasleen G, kidhar hoe G? aabhi jao G..
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

MAHRANI I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT QUESTION!!!! WHERE WERE YOU LAST NITE? YOUR SIS WAS UP AT MY HOUSE W/ MY BROTHER(BUT TUM JASE NAMARD KO KYA SHERM AYE) WHERE YOU ALSO GONE W/ YOU BF ON HOT DATE

------------------
                  i still love Afridi

Comment

Xtreme,

see what i told ya? you can be all the chivalrous that you want with her, after all, she aint "an indian strumpet"!

jasleen dahling,

sorry luv, my mishtake i messed with you. bye.
                    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Moderator Maharaja,
                      You are watching jusleen_gs' posts, aren't you?

Comment

Elegancia,

dont bother, i was asking for what i got.
                        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD BE SURPRISE BY PAKISTAN WINNING OVER INDIA BECAUSE INDIA JUST PLAIN SUCKS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X