Should the Indian team be dumped into the ATLANTIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should the Indian team be dumped into the ATLANTIC

Hey Guys..I was prepared for a 3-0 defeat much like M/s. Lele but this is a rout.I could never imazine the Aussies will have it so easy. The only word to describe it is RAPE.The much vaunted Indian batting line-up was exposed like never before.To think of it, even I could have gone with the team.I sure am capable of scoring a zero and at much lesser daily allowance then five-in-a-row Agarkar.The worst part is it doesn't appear that the fortunes of the team will change in immediate future.There is hardly any talent, either in bowling or batting, in the domestic circuit.So the Gandhis, Rameshes and Bhardawajs are going to be around for some time to come irrespective of their abilities(or the lack of it).
    I think its time we diverted time and resources to other sports like Hockey and Tennis........

Laxman showed what a little application can do, that is what was lacking. His innings was sheer joy to watch. As for the rest the less said the better.

[This message has been edited by ehsan (edited January 04, 2000).]

Comment

I wish India had won at least ONE TEST. STupid Aussies man..
      The Aussies jewed India just like they did to Pakistan :-(
      I ain't that excited to watch the C & U series as i know another professional jewing will happen again!
      Tendulkar lifts the whole Indian team, also.. u can't say that Indian team is gone or whatever..
      that's us Desi people. We one day HATE THE GUY GETTING OUT, then the next day he hits a century and we love him to death. What's up with that? Man.. Dravid and Ganguly had a bad series. People have bad series. But I don't like Tendulkar's captaincy or KapilDev's coaching. They are restricting Azharuddin to play, and also Mongia. But no one can say no to Tendulkar or a civil war could arrupt in India!

Comment

No Some1. the Atlantic was reserved by the Pakistani team after their 3-0 loss. Indian team would be better of trying the Pacific, or the indian ocean.

Comment

Working...
        X