Bulls ehh !! now stop the lakers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulls ehh !! now stop the lakers....

The best nba team right now ... has one of the best players .. my prediction .. next champs! .. umm what u guys say .. anyone interested ??.. hunh haannn

MR

They are a very good and a very young team..but what about last years champs? They arent dead yet. and also the trail blazers

Comment

ur right .. Lakers will hafta beat one of the two to reach the top .. but still they have the potential and the coach to do that ... as the playoffs are scheduled usually the 1 and 3 team in the draw play for the top slot .. so lakers will have to play either the spurs or the blazers in the final and i think they can beat anyone now by the way they r playing ..

MR

Comment

The Lakers are definately a great team this year. They have the coach and personel to reach the finals, but I just feel that they won't do it. They have a youthful core which makes them suspectable in crunch time. Right now they are winning by sheer talent, but I fear in the playoffs they will need to use their heads and that maybe a problem. Shaq needs to learn to shoot free throws also. Glen Rice doesn't fit in and I think the Lakers must trade him in order to compete for the NBA crown. Just my thoughts.

Comment

GHill .. so u from detriot haan ?

the thing abt lakers is that they have changes their style of play .. they are basically the same team but phil jackson has taught them that unless they play unselfishly .. specially kobe .. they cant reach the top.

As for rice .. he should be traded i think cuz it causes confusion as to who should get he touches .
          How do u think will top the east .. i think heat or sixers ? . toronto too has a good chance ..

MR.

Comment

Actually, I just like Grant Hill's game. It is so sweet and pure! Phil Jackson has taught the Lakers to be a 'team' more and he has made Shaq a competitor for the complete game (even if he can build a house with those bricks from the free throw line). Ok, from the East, Miami, Charlotte, and the Pacers will be good. I wouldn't sleep on the Knicks or Pacers either. The Raptors, Pistons, and Sixers will make the playoffs, but they will not do too much there. These teams will be excellent next year as the dominant teams in the East get older.

Comment

Working...
            X