was i the only one who was banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was i the only one who was banned

to post a message on this borad or looks like everyone else is gone too.
    army rule is this place under army role too!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
    i still love Afridi

mohabbat ka dushman hain sara zamana, jasleen. but don't worry, what is changing the name for true love.

Comment

Jasleeeeen!!! baby! Missed yu like crazy! They banned yu? Musta been a mistake.... haha

ya and dont worry, i still luv you.
      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

She(!!) seems to have lost her seniority too.
        It can't get any worse............

Comment

Queer,

you are talking to a Pakistani girl not one of your Indian strumpets, so I would request you to use a more respectful tone...you have been taking this line towards Jasleen for a while now so time to lay off. Anyway, she loves Afridi so you've got no chance...

-----------------

i love Yukta's tush

Comment

thank you very much mr.x(queer now do you see the differns btw a paki man and indian man )i dont really care what queer says Hajer's dont bother me!!!!!! he doesnt like girls anyways his attention is more towards the same sex. he is more like Mahrani type guy(you seen the movie Sadhk) so queer youR name from now is MahRani

------------------
            i still love Afridi

[This message has been edited by jasleen_g (edited December 13, 1999).]

Comment

queer you r the one who shuld be banned from this site life time.
              "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

Comment

Xtreme,

interesting display of chivalry there, unfortunately, you know as well as i know it was wasted on you-know-who.

i've been giving jasleen as much respect as she deserves. if she wants to be treated like a lady, she's got to behave like one, and that doesnt include swearing like a fishmonger. it has nothing to do with her being of pak origin, so drop that line.

> Anyway, she loves Afridi so you've got no chance...<

Dunno if you are gonna believe this one, i'm on friendly terms with a karachi girl who happens to be madly in luv with Afridi. They meet often, she keeps getting phone calls all the time from him and firmly believes he's gonna marry her. So guess i still do have a chance.

You luv yukta's? i luv Maleeha's. Dont mind, J.

Jasleen,

now..now... dont excert yourself too much hunee, temper tantrums spoil yur skin and can give yu pimples.

---------------------------------------------
                pyar karne waalae to pyar hee karenagae..
                jalne waalae chaahae jal jal marengae....
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Working...
                X